2. CONTENTS• OUR BRAND PHILOSOPHY• ABOUT CROMA• ABOUT INFINITI RETAIL LIMITED• WHY CROMA?• STORE OBJECTIVES• STORE FORMAT• PRODUCT CATEGORY• STORE LOCATIONS• STORE PHOTOS
3. • OUR PHILOSOPHY IS- WE HELP YOU BUY
4. Brand Philosophy• If service wasnt important.• If technology wasnt complex.• If variety wasnt confusing.• We would have no reason to be in business.• We help you buy.
5. About cromā•India’s first national , large format, specialistretail chain for consumer durables &electronics.•Croma is owned and run by Infiniti RetailLimited Infiniti Retail – a 100% subsidiary ofTata Sons.•Woolworths Ltd, provides technical supportand strategic sourcing facilities from its globalnetwork.
6. • The first Croma store was launched in Juhu, Mumbai on October 9, 2006• Croma has over 180 brands and 6000 products• Plush stores, floor space between 15,0000 to 20,000 sq. feet• 15 Stores currently located in 5 cities.• Croma planning to open 100 stores across India
7. About Infiniti Retail LimitedInfiniti Retail Limited is a 100% subsidiary of TataSons. The company has launched Croma, anational chain of mega stores of consumerelectronics and durables. Infiniti Retail Ltd., ownsand runs Cromas retail operations in India, whileWoolworths provides technical support andstrategic sourcing facilities from its globalnetwork. The first Croma store was launched inJuhu, Mumbai on October 9, 2006. Infiniti RetailLtd plans to launch stores across India in thecoming months.
8. WHY CROMA?• Widest range of products Choose from 6000 products across eight categories• We help you buy Sound and knowledgeable advice from well-trained advisors to help you make informed buying decisions.• A name you can trust Croma is promoted by Infiniti Retail Ltd, an initiative of the Tata group, a brand that stands for trust and reliability globally.• Customer commitment Croma not only gives you a world-class shopping experience, but also backs it with great after-sales service.
9. CONTD…..• Great deals and offers Croma periodically offers exciting deals on all your favourite products.• A first of its kind Consumer electronics and durable retail is a fragmented segment and has been largely catered to by regional players.• Croma is the first of its kind Large-format, specialist and pan-Indian.
10. Store Design Objectives• Consistent with retailers image and strategy.• Positive influence on customer satisfaction and purchase behavior.• Cost effective & Flexible
11. STORE FORMAT• Croma Stand Alone Stores – 15,000 to 20,000 sq. ft.• Croma Stores located in Malls – 5000 to 10,000sq. ft.
12. PRODUCT CATEGORY• Large Appliances – Refrigerators, AC, Washing Machines• Small Appliances – Microwave owen
13. Product Category• Computers - Home PCs, Laptops• Music & DVD - Audio & Video CDs/DVDs
14. CONTD…….• Communications- Mobile phones• Gaming - Gaming Hardware/ Softwares
15. • Home Entertainment – Home theatre, T. V., DVD players• Imaging - Digital Camera, Camcoder
16. Store Locations• Mumbai – Juhu, Malad, Santacruz Airport, Dahisar,• CBD Belapur, Vashi, Bhayandar & Mulund• Pune – Wanowari , Aundh & Yerwada• Ahmedabad –Memnagar & S G Highway Junction• Surat – Ghod Dod Road• Bengalooru – Koramangala• New Delhi – New Deepali Chowk