• First Given in 1997 by RIM (Research in Motion).
• First Implemented in the year 1998.
• The first blackberry phone was RIM 950.
• Early Blackberry Devices used Intel-80836
• Later Blackberry Devices have used ARMv5TE
• An exception to this is the BlackBerry 8707
which is based on the 80MHz Qualcomm®
3250 chipset, this was due to the ARM X Scale
ARMv5TE PXA900 chipset not supporting 3G
• An eight character hexadecimal unique
Blackberry Professional Software
Blackberry Enterprise Server
Path Of Signal
• A copy of BlackBerry Professional Software, with the
capacity to support up to 30 users
• One user license – Client Access License (CAL)
• The latest version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server Solution
software, version 4.1
The complete wireless solution for the enterprise
Internet and intranet access
MMS and SMS
Blackberry Enterprise Solution Overview
BlackBerry Connect technology keeps mobile professionals
connected to colleagues.
For users, BlackBerry Connect technology:
• Let you choose from a broader selection of devices
• Help you make the most of your time with award-winning BlackBerry push technology
For IT departments, BlackBerry Connect technology can:
• Satisfy your strict requirements for security and manageability by allowing you to
connect more devices to the BlackBerry platform
• The strict adherence to blackberry security has made the
platform very popular with governments and corporations
• Provides the instant synchronization to the calendar,
messaging, Web, etc…
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.