2. Welcome back.
This chapter is dedicated to Starr and how she sees the result of the genetic
experiment in the six kids she wants. Also I have to move in about two weeks to
a new place and I’m not sure how long it’ll take to get the internet hooked up
again at the new place so I wanted to get some chapters done for my stories
3. Mission Log 2:
A successful attempt at breeding was established within a reasonably quick amount
of time. I am looking forward to documenting the experience as I develop. My report
will include all my feelings, cravings and physiological changes as my pregnancy
develops. Chester is thrilled as I would expect him to be.
4. He wishes to pamper me throughout, I am not sure if this is normal male behaviour or
simply the result of bolts, I must make a note about which one is true. However, I do
not mind his attention, it feels good to be waited on hand and foot.
5. Chester: Don’t you worry Starr, I will keep working hard to make sure our house is a
great place to be for the kids once they come.
Starr: Ah, yes a domicile upgrade; very important to have.
Chester: I love it when you talk like that.
Starr: I am sure you do.
6. I was not prepared for the pain that would accompany a birth, I was never present
when our abductees were due. It is a pain unlike any I have ever experienced before
and I was fortunate enough to have Chester home to document the occasion for my
log. And he said he wanted to “remember the moment” or some such human
7. I soon found out that the pain was worth it when I held my daughter for the first time.
She bore a resemblance to me in everything except my eyes, those were the eyes of
her father looking up at me. I was overcome with a warm feeling of happiness as she
looked at me. I decided to name the offspring after constellations with interesting
human mythos attached to them. My first born shall be called Andromeda.
8. The baby stage was short as I noted and soon it was time for Andromeda to attain
more mobility and freedom before education can officially begin. Chester expressed a
desire to teach her all of the skills he thought she would need as she grew older. I
had no such desires, at first. I was more interested in continuing the genetic
experiments. I was soon carrying the next child, I could tell.
9. I noted that she took more after her father in facial structure but after me in colouring
aside from the eyes. The result was exciting, and I looked forward to the next ones
being even more so.
10. While I awaited the next birth, I decided to make a memoire that could be passed
down through the generations with each heir adding their own experiences to it. I
already had a digital copy saved on this primitive machine but there is something
tangible about a physical record. Some human families keep these memoires as
heirlooms, and I think that I would like to do the same.
11. I made time for my mate as well as my research. He had been working a lot to ensure
that this domicile would be suitable for the growing family we were building. I was
pleased with the result so far and am looking forward to future additions and
renovations to this place. My income was helping to build into it as well, I was not
aware of how well the human political system paid. I am currently sitting at level 8 in
12. You would think that the pain would lessen the more times you experience it…but
that is not the case. I knew had to do this at least once or twice more before I had the
required amount of offspring to study. One could hope that it will get better…
13. The second result was not as exceptional as I wanted. I seemed to have fallen prey
to what the human doctors called FBE or FBD. The First Born Effect/Defect; another
daughter who resembled Andromeda in every way. Perhaps there is something amiss
with the breeding process, I must make a note to investigate that for future offspring. I
have named this daughter Ursa Major.
14. Upon further review, it was time to transition Andromeda into Stage 3 of her life cycle.
Or childhood as the humans call it. I do not remember ever having a childhood
myself, perhaps I was not one of the Pollination Technicians who requested that.
Either way, a good scientist must observe all stages of life with the utmost dedication.
And I plan to do so…
15. Chester informed me that it was customary to purchase “transition clothing” for a
child. I had not been aware of such a custom but I did not argue. I went to the
clothing dispensary to purchase some clothing for Andromeda and Ursa Major, as
well as any future offspring. Andromeda preferred to play rather than study but I told
her that she must use this time to educate herself before she can play.
16. In between the births I had time to return to work. I had reached level 9 before it
became apparent that I would be off again rather soon. Chester had achieved his
wish to become a Mad Scientist and now he only worked four hours a day, three days
a week. It proved to be quite useful in assisting the butler with the children while he
17. Ursa Major’s second transition had renewed my hope that she would have a distinct
variation in her personality from her sister. Genetic clones aside, she may turn out to
be quite different than Andromeda…
18. I decided to take charge of her education this time. She was quicker to pick up on my
teaching and learned how to talk faster than her sister did. I think I may have gotten
my wish that she would be different.
Ursa Major Reisenden
19. Interaction between the sisters was essential to my educational plans for them. I want
them to realize that genetic resemblance is not everything, that despite everything
they can get along as siblings should. Andromeda is teaching her sister valuable
social lessons, how to interact with others, and how to share. My hope is that she will
have helped her sister to be ahead of the crowd once they both go to school together.
20. This birth felt different from the previous two; I found my energy and nutritional
requirements were substantially quicker to decay throughout this pregnancy. I did not
know the cause and hoped to have an answer after the birthing process was
21. I was not pleased that Chester had decided to sit at the computer while I was in the
middle of the birth…
22. I had birthed quadruplets; a rare fertility
option in human society. Two boys and
two girls. So now I had my answer as to
why my motives were dropping faster
during this pregnancy. I named them:
Bootes, Castoria, Orion, and Polla.
23. I added to my memoire what it was like to give birth to quadruplets. I was not
expecting it and it will make my genetic research more interesting. I intend to find out
if there is a special connection between children born together and sharing a womb. I
have never heard of such a thing happening with our abductees. Usually we implant
only one child, multiple births are not part of our procedure for the pollinations. There
is great interest in finding out how multiple births occur if it was not planned from the
24. When it was time we set up an assembly line type of cakes for the transitions of the
youngest five. Andromeda patiently watched us as we brought them to the cakes two
at a time. She was the oldest and it was part of her education in my opinion, to be
there to observe the procedure.
25. Stage three was complete for Ursa Major.
I had taken a moment to document it
before getting the next child for the
transition to stage two.
26. This is one of my sons, Orion. He takes after his father in features as well, only with
my colouring and hair.
27. And these two are my daughter Castoria
with my eye shape and facial structure
but with her father’s eyes. And my
second son Bootes who was the only one
to inherit my black eyes and facial
structure. Although I believe that is his
father’s nose I see on him.
28. And the last to transition to Stage 2 was Polla. Chester’s car pool had arrived by the
time it was her turn so he missed it. I made sure to set up the camera to take the
pictures of her transition for him. I am not sure if she is another genetic clone of her
older sisters Andromeda and Ursa Major, it is hard to determine at this point.
29. Skill teaching for the quads will wait as Chester has gone to work and I am
exhausted. I set them to the activity table so that they may learn to interact with one
another first before teaching them their skills.
30. We were able to add the second storey to the house and have begun to prepare the
rooms for the children. It is not finished yet and we were only able to afford to finish
the older girls’ rooms for now. I am glad that the two are still interacting together, it
will help them out as they take on the roles of oldest sisters to the younger quads.