1. 7 ways to cultivate optimism
2. #1 Focus on solutions, not on problems.
3. If you find yourself obsessing about a problem, feeling negative, or experiencing self-doubt, change your focus by asking: What's one thing I could do differently that might make this situation better?
4. Replacing problem-focused thinking with solution-focused thinking immediately gives you a sense of forward movement, possibility, and hope — the foundations of optimism.
5. #2 Play a 30-second "movie" of your life daily.
6. How you look, how you feel, where you live, what you're doing, what you've accomplished, and what your life is like. Set aside 30 seconds every day to play this movie in your mind. Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to do it. This simple mental training exercise will instantly boost your mood and transform the way you think about yourself, your potential, and your future.
7. #3 Find any improvement to the current situation.
8. Positive thinking
9. Think positive, think positive, think positive,…
10. Do you have a positive thinking?
I will live the rest of my life as if am a great person.
I will live as if my dreams are possible.
I will work each day to make them happen.
I will make my dream come true.
I will be stronger than before.
You've always been here, right beside me.
11. #4 Minimize obstacles to success
12. Distracted At Work?
13. Negative people or saboteurs?
14. Unproductive habits?
15. One of the Keys is…
16. …to make steady progress and…
17. limit distractions…
18. Figure out ways to avoid temptations in your life
19. #5 Give yourself daily "done wells."
20. What have I done well today?
21. This simple gesture reinforces optimism on a daily basis
The answers accumulate and eventually help you develop self-confidence, which is extremely important for success.
22. #6 Nurture a happy body.
23. Go to the Gym
30. Drink more water
31. Drink enough water; The miracle that is Water
32. #7 Don’t forget to…Smile
33. Smiling is a very natural response that shares our happiness with others.
34. How good are you at smiling?
35. Smiling can make you happy.
36. Smiling can make others happy
37. Smiling makes you more attractive
38. Smiling can help you de-stress
39. Smiling can help you land a job
40. The end
41. Thank you for reading.