Has Obamacare failed
patients and physicians?
Is Obamacare backing patients into a corner?
▪ Physicians are cribbing about the tremendous amount
of paperwork they have to put up with.
▪ Obamacare act has been accused of not delivering its
No card no service!
▪ Patients have walked out of hospitals, despite
ailments, fearing a huge bill.
▪ They have no idea whether they are insured or not.
Technology will drive healthcare costs down…
▪ Healthcare IT has emerged as the biggest hope
for the healthcare industry to cut down on costs.
▪ Certain medical specialties like radiology have
seen a drastic decrease in procedural expenses.
Here is why the ACA isn’t so bad after all!
▪ The ACA has standardized medical billing and
documentation to a large extent.
▪ It has provided medical practitioners the
impetus to explore newer revenue and
▪ Risk sharing pay systems can help physicians move
away from the traditional fee for service model.
▪ The ACA has made the entire healthcare industry
more tech-driven. This means better patient
communication and care.
Any queries/comments is highly appreciable.
For more information on Obamacare Act ,
Kindly visit our link here at: