5 Tips For Medical Health Care CFOs To Up Their Game In 2014
Your LogoYour own footer5 Tips For Medical Health CareCFOs To Up Their Game In 2014Presented ByAngo Mark, MedicalBillingStar
Your own footer Your Logo• Federal mandates, financial constraints and heavypenalties for non–compliance is going to make 2014 achallenging, tumultuous year.• It is time to up the game to ensure medical practicesdon’t crumble under pressure.1.Time for healthcare CFO’s to stepup their plate!
• Shares paid by the employee cannot exceed more than9.5% of the employee’s annual household income.• 40% excise tax imposed annually starting in 2018 onhealth plans have annual premiums greater than$10,200 for individuals or $27,500 for a family.
• The PPACA requires all healthcareorganizations to review the wellnessplans of all full time employees.• Choosing a wellness plan that is highlydeductible can be a major tax saver.2.Focusing on wellness programs can helpyou save on taxes!
• It is essential that CFO’s implement systems andupgrades to report and measure clinical variations.• Maintaining, longitudinal health records that are detailedand contain data across the care continuum, isimportant.3.Systems to record the quality ofcare
• Review your revenue cycle andcoordinate with coders.• Ensure more accurate and updatedclinical documentation.4.Will your clinical documentation cutit?
• Reducing the number of full timeemployees can help you cut backon costs.• But this is a move that has to betaken after weighing in the prosand cons.5.Outsourcing can be a huge costsaver!
Your own footer Your LogoStill confused?Check our CFOs Corner Pageby visiting www.medicalbillingstar.comMail us to email@example.comAny Queries?
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.