Small practices will have to face big challenges ahead in the current healthcare climate. What does it take to stay in the game? for more info visit us
Small practices will have to face big challenges ahead in the current healthcare climate. What does it take to stay in the game? for more info visit us http://www.medicalbillingstar.com/medical-billing.html
1. Are private practices being given the rough end of the stick ? Presented by Angomark, MedicalBillingStar
2. A tough call to take! Everybody who’s a name to reckon with in the healthcare industry is at the MGMA12 conference. Oneof the most pertinent topics discussed was the cookie cutter situation private practices are in. Thehealthcare landscape is changing and as we all know change can be expensive !
3. The ACO handshake According to recent studies physicians gravitate towards working for multispecialty hospitals, than take the risk of, branching out on their own. The possibilities, advantages, losses and responsibilities can be huge. Butthe future certainly isn’t bleak for the small practice owner.
4. The trade-offs There is a lot of controversy, diverse opinion and heated arguments about small practices collaborating with acos. Some industry experts feel that is could sound the death knell for independent practices and can only benefit large scale “for profit insurers”.
5. Leveraging resources and containing costs… Making the most of what is available is essential for independent practices to remain independent. Outsourcing tasks that can be outsourced such as medical billing can help in scaling down on costs. And free up in-house staff to attend to more pressing demands such as better patient communication.
6. Thank you Leave your feedbacks onPhysicians Practice Billing Services to email@example.com