By Angela Braswell
Fundaments Design: Mobile
COLLINS CATERING &
Times Have Changed
• In only a few short years things
have changed dramatically.
• “Designing for mobile first can
open up new opportunities for
growth and lead to a better overall
• Getting mobile is a wise idea. In
the past people merely focused on
only creating a content filled
• Neglecting your mobile site would
be a huge disadvantage to your
business and your sales would
• Thinking about creating a site for
people to browse on a desktop is
backward way of thinking.
• Study shows that this year (2013)
more people will be browsing
from there phone verses going to
a desktop/laptop computer.
Technology that can make website accessible on
• Make sure Images are resized to fit
• Make sure navigation is clear on
your mobile site
• Successfully monetize your mobile
presence by measuring your
Website that works well on a mobile device
• Facebook is one of the best user
friendly devices to use if you’re a
social media person. With there
easy to use mobile app that great
on any smart phone
• Another company that works well
on a mobile device is Craigslist
• Once you pull up there site on your
phone it automatically conforms to
the device that your using.
Website that Doesn't work well with a mobile
• Is you guys website.
• But with our help you can be up
and mobile friendly in no time.
Don’t be afraid of getting mobile friendly!
Where here to help!
• With our help we can monetize
both your website and your future
mobile site making easy for people
to access your website on and
device. Not just a desktop/laptop.