2. Present Perfect ContinuousWhen do we use the present perfect continuous?
3. Present Perfect Continuous When do we use the present perfect continuous?The present perfect continuous (progressive) expresses anaction that has recently stopped or is still going on. It emphasizes the duration of the action.
4. Present Perfect ContinuousHow do we make the present perfect continuous?
5. Present Perfect ContinuousHow do we make the present perfect continuous?
6. Make sentences in the present perfectcontinuous about the pictures
7. It has been raining
8. They have been travelling
9. She has been running
10. They’ve beenworking on the road
11. They have been eating
12. Bart has beenwriting on the board
13. He’s been sleeping
14. He’s been drinking
15. He’s beenexercising
16. She’s beenwalking on the beach
17. He’s been working too much
18. He’s been surfing
19. They’ve beenwashing the floor
20. He’s been eating
21. You have been making thePresent Perfect Continuous
22. Present Perfect ContinuousNow go back and make a yes / noquestion for each picture.eg – Has he been eating?Yes he has / No he hasn’t