1. “Employees who are satisfied and happy in their work can be motivated to perform better.”
2. 1. Good Health- To meet his responsibilities for long hours at work, an entrepreneur must maintain an optimum well-being.2. Conceptual Ability- Entrepreneurs are quick thinkers that they can easily identify the root of all their problems.3. Emotional Stability- Personal concerns of an entrepreneur are separated from the professional aspect (which is business) or their lives. He has the ability to maintain his composure at work despite setbacks.
3. 4. Self-confidence- being in control gives an entrepreneur a sense of self-worth and self-esteem which strengthen his confidence.5. Sense of Urgency- Once an idea pops in the mind of an entrepreneur, he will not stop unless that thought materializes.6. Comprehensive awareness- their minds are open with all the possible consequences of their decisions and actions.
4. 7. A need to control and direct- an entrepreneur attains satisfaction in leadership in an environment that promotes authority and responsibility.8. Low need for status- self-actualization is reflected more on achievements rather material possessions.9. Objective approach- they take objective and professional approach rather personal when dealing with other people in the same work place. They are emotionally and psychologically detached, and just focus on the performance and effectiveness of the operations.
5. 10.Attractions to challenges- entrepreneurs are attracted to challenges not unveiling that before they take actions onto something, they have assessed the possible risks that they carry along.11. Interpretation of numbers- they are well-versed with their profits and even losses though numbers.
6. ____1. Entrepreneurs are open with all the possible consequences of their decisions and actions.____2. Entrepreneurs are quick thinkers that they can easily identify the root of all their problems together with the conceptualization of the solutions.____3. They are well-versed with their profits and even losses through numbers.____4. To meet his responsibilities for long hours at work, an entrepreneur must maintain an optimum well-being.___5. Being control gives an entrepreneur a sense of self-work and self-esteem which strengthen his confidence.