The Most Effective Means of
Communicating with your Patients
Through our service of
Confirmations and Recalls You
can MAXIMIZE your revenue
from your existing patient base
by simply getting them to
COME into the office
• Automated appointment confirmations and recalls.
• Completely web based, no software installation, no fuss to get
• Confirmations are done via Telephone, Email, and Text
• Messages are professionally recorded, no computer voices! Your
office is in charge of WHAT is said, and HOW it is said.
• Real time Results of confirmation, no long term commitments and
WE work with you to customize your needs!
• Live “free” tech support on demand.
Time is Money
TeleReminder can Save
What do Missed Appointments mean
• According to the Medical Group Management Association, the
average missed appointment rate is b/w 18% - 22%.
• 50% of appointments are missed because Patients FORGET.
Rates are higher in underserved communities.
• No Shows = Reduction in Revenue
• Double Booking results to combat “No Shows” which creates
Problems caused by No Shows
– Patients have to wait for their appointment
– Schedule is tough to predict
– Quality of care is diluted
– Loss of Repeat revenue.
– Unsatisfied patients, = loss of patients and future
Simple Solutions for No Shows and
A well managed practice should have 100% of their patients
scheduled for their next appointment before they leave the
You should expect to still lose some of those patients (no-
shows, cancellations MIAs) but not more than 10%
These appointments need special attention to make sure they
The act of simply reminding your patients to show up can
decrease no shows. REMINDING patients to follow up and
schedule Recare ensures continued Revenue for the practice.
Methods for Reminders
Most of the Methods implemented in
offices today include
- Telephone (Person or Automated
- Mail (Postcards or Letters)
- Text Message
Advantages/Disadvantages of Each
Calls made by a person
Personal -Time consuming,
Interactive - Expensive
Smarter, (for the most part) - Skipped or Forgotten if
gets too busy.
- Only done while office
- Limited Capacity.
Automated Telephone Reminders vs. Mail
Reliable - Not AS
Time Saver - Not as Smart
Done in off hours/weekends
Customizable (message, language, etc)
Although “Snail Mail” offers more detail, You cannot guarantee,
delivery dates, receipt, and it is non interactive!
Email and Text
- Can be informative - Not everyone checks it
- Can allow Confirms - Issues with delivery to
- Immediate delivery and feed back - Very short message
- Costs the patient
Best solution is a combined strategy
Postcard or phone call 2-3 weeks before the
– Let patient know that you will be calling to confirm
– Provide appointment information
Reminder phone call 24 hours before
– Give the patient a chance to confirm
You can use email and text messaging to enhance
phone/mail but not instead
Use a person to deal with the exceptions
Persistence and tracking is key
You can deploy the solution to reactivate
– Mail and call patients that have not been for a visit
in 24-6 months
– You can start by casting a wide net and then
zeroing on specific patients
Keep track on the numbers so you can create
goals for yourself and your staff
Missed appointments are costly
Booking and executing recare is important
There are many ways to communicate with patients
Best strategy is to combine mail, email/txt &
Also use solution to deactivate patients
TeleReminder is EASY!!!!!
TeleReminder saves money!!!