A Convi Dental
Flossers is a small
plastic tool with a
curved end that holds
a piece of dental floss.
And there’s a bonus—
the other end of a floss
pick features a small
plastic pick that can be
used instead of a wooden
toothpick to remove large
food particles that can
get caught along the gum
line or between the
Avoid Using Toothpicks
Don’t use a toothpick to clean your teeth.
Despite the name, a toothpick is not designed
for dental cleaning, and it could break off and
become stuck between your teeth. Opt for the
floss pick instead.
Convi Round Thread Dental Flossers
• Slide the floss within the teeth and along the gum line
• Recommend to use after meals
• Recommend to use together with other oral care products to
maintain the oral health.
• Children should be supervised by an adult using the dental
• Do not use with intensive force to avoid hurting your
• Do not swallow
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from the sunlight.
Material: Thread: Polyester Handle: ABS
How often you should floss?
• It's more important to take your
time and floss correctly than it is
to floss often.
• If you floss several times a day but
do it quickly, you'll miss a lot of
the bacteria and debris you need
to clean out. This defeats the
purpose of flossing.
• It's far better to floss only once a
day and do it slowly so that you
clean your entire mouth. Of
course, it's still important to floss
regularly; if you don't floss at least
once a day, you won't get all the
Helps make flossing simple
Effectively removes plaque
Easy to reach back teeth
Easy flossing with one hand
Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent
• Not expensive
• Convenient & hygienic
For a brighter smile :)