what I&#x2019;ve learned in the last 24 hours. any clock jack bauer 24
Anne Frank video snapshot
Open Culture: New Shakespeare Play
book with heart on it
talking about standards and chunking them into 5 things
what content instruction used tobe
the next slides are about the standards
KID ON COMPUTER
TAKING THINGS FROM LOTS OF DIFFERENT PLACES. LIKE A COLLAGE.
QUESTION ASKER. butterfly jar. asking questions: during the journey was it something you expected? was something missing? what surprised you? how did the author help/hinder? what did it make you wonder?
translate activity: invite the world in. a globe? use the world as a resource.
- SUBMIT CONTENT WITH THE INTENT OF TEACHING SOMEONE ELSE. IMPACT SOMEONE ELSE.
Breathe Creating A PLN
Creating a Living, Learning
Personal Learning Network (PLN)
by Angela Maiers
• Social Media Reading List
• Social Media Guidelines
• Administrators on Twitter
• Beginning Your PLN
• 15 things Every 21st Century Classroom Needs
• Tech- Ease Videos
• Tools for Communication
• Tools for Connections
• SupportBlogging Educational Blogs
• Moving Forward Educational Blogs
• Educational Blogs You Should Be Following