1. Why is he important?He is an American Doctor in medicineand biochemistry and he is the winnerof the Nobel Prize in physiology andmedicine.
2. His accomplishmentsHe´s a researcher on RNA´s synthesis.
3. His Birth Information When: 24th September, 1905. Where: Luarca, Asturias. Mom: Carmen de Albornoz. Dad: Severo Manuel Ochoa. Siblings: None.
4. Quote«I tell students that the opportunities I had were aresult of having a good educational background.Education is what allows you to stand out»
5. Important events1. He and José Valdecasas were succesful in isolating creatine from urine.2. He won the Nobel Prize of medicine and physiology on 1959.
6. Personal information/FactsHe was born in Asturias.His father died when he was seven, and his mother moved to Málaga.He married Carmen García Cobián.He was appointed Honorary Doctor in Oviedo.He had double nationality: Spanish and American.He travelled to Germany, Great Britain and the USA.He won the Nobel Prize of physiology and medicine.He won the National Medal of Science.