Pine Cone Ornaments
What better source of ornaments than our own backyards!
Let's make some Christmas decorations / cards from reused
• Paint brush
• Old newspaper
1. Collect cones
2. Paint edges of cone with brush
3. Set on scrap paper (newspaper) to dry
4. Tie thread in loop at top
Note: the cones also make beautiful decorations if left natural.
Consider tying a ribbon in a bow on top to add some festive
1. Look for items you do not use at home.
2. Think on what you want to do. Remember our objective is
3. Plan your craft.
4. Make a photo of it.
5. Write a worksheet as in the example.
6. Do not forget to include the following information: brief
introduction, materials, instructions, note.
7. Use the same style: Font (Book Antiqua), Size (14), Title: Book
8. E-mail your teacher and attach the worksheet:
9. Bring your craft to class (if possible)
Deadline: 9th December