This is one of the biggest sections of
written work and a lot of detail here
is essential to getting a high grade
• You need to put together a list of guiding questions.
• These are questions that you think you need to
answer in order to find out enough information to
make a good posted
• E.g. One guiding question may be ‘what makes a
good poster?’ You use various sources to find out
information to answer that question.
• Another may be ‘what information do I need to
• Can you think of others? You should have a good
Sources of Information
You need a RANGE of sources of information to
achieve a top level. E.g.
• Several websites
• A few books
• Videos (YouTube is acceptable)
• Television programmes
• A newspaper article (not from the internet)
• A magazine article (not from the internet)
• Interview an expert
• These sources should be used to answer your guiding questions.
After you have selected your sources of information, you should
• Are they unbiased?
• Are they valid?
• How reliable are they?
• How do you know this?
• Were they too detailed?
• Did they not give enough detail?
• Were they just right?
• All sources should be referenced in a