OFF UR FACE
OFF UR FACE Click above to play video
- Two star crossed lovers came to our city with creativity and dreams. Now it will take an angel, to rescue them from the devil and the cyber-zombie entertainment machine...one thing’s for sure…
- FAME HAS NEVER BEEN SO DANGEROUS
SOUND PALETTE Click here -> to play audio samples
MORE THAN A FEATURE FILM
- New ways of marketing, new ways to finance.
- Create a universe, around the film, that participants can immerse themselves in:
- Online characters with intertwined narratives.
- Online, interactive, “pixel town” map concept.
- Audience engagement and participation.
- A online and offline participatory universe that becomes part of the participants’ life.
- The participant can engage, discover and interact with this universe, both virtual and real-world, creating a fiction which runs parallel to their real lives.
- The participant becomes a part of the narrative by sharing their own stories from experiences they have within the universe.
- The campaign will generate a buzz and excitement around the project leading up to the feature films release and beyond.
YOMI AYENI TRANSMEDIA CASE STUDY Click above to play video
- Live events (music/art/fashion).
- Online, interactive, Off UR Face town.
- Real-world pop-up shops/venues.
- Characters from the film have an online presence (facebook, twitter, blogs, personal websites).
- Real-world participatory story lines.
OFF UR FACE TOWN Image by China Mike Image from Google Streetview
OFF UR FACE TOWN Clickable doorways/buildings Partners website Participants share their experiences and personal stories Image by China Mike
ONLINE CHARACTERS AND NARRATIVES
- Online narratives create pieces of a puzzle that participants can discover, investigate and interact with.
- Once actors cast they will make a real-world appearance and drive real-world narratives.
UR FACE Spoof social network website http://urface.org
LIVE EVENTS Music Art Fashion
Hairdressers Record store Fashion store
- Integrated within the experience/universe.
- To create an invasive and participatory universe where participants are provided with opportunities (online and real-world) to immerse themselves as fully as they wish.
- To create opportunities and tools for participants to tell their own stories of their experiences in Off UR Face town.
- To create parallel narratives related to the themes, mood and narrative of the Off UR Face feature film.
- To build an audience for the feature films release.
CORE CREATIVE TEAM
- Brian Morgan (Writer/co-director/co-producer)
- Andrew Shackleton (Co-producer)
- Lorna Love Lavelle (Co-director)
- Gary Holding (Co-producer)
- Yomi Ayeni (Digital producer)
LORNA LOVE LAVELLE SHOWREEL Click above to play video
TIMELINE Release post-production Production Pre-production Pop-up venues Online characters and narratives Online pixel town Live events Nov Oct Sept Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
BENEFITS FOR PARTNERS
- Collaborating with a cutting edge, youth targeted, sustained campaign (online and real-world) with longevity.
- Addressing and engaging with mutual core markets; young, media aware, technology aware, trend aware.
- Opportunity for participants to engage, through the story, directly with brands.
- A pop-up venue as a component part of the online pixel town and promoted via the campaign.
- Collaboration and involvement with the feature film e.g. designing key scenes, brand association, locations.
- Participants will help spread the word in an experiential way.
Created by BrainShack Productions Designed by … you?