One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work Founder at Like Minds
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Website http://wearelikeminds.com
- About Andrew is a creative director and experienced business development executive. After a BA Hons degree in Graphic Design at The University of the Arts in London, he started his career as a design and photography assistant at the seminal creative partnership Hipgnosis. In the early 80′s he designed the world famous “Choose Life" range of slogan T-Shirts for Katharine Hamnett and co-authored the book ‘Album Cover Album Two’ with Roger Dean & Storm Thorgerson as well as contributing to the second Hipgnosis book ‘The Goodbye Look’. In 1982 Andrew founded Icon Communications, an international creative agency based in London & LA specialising in design and packaging for the music indu
Get their content delivered to you.
- Follow Following