1. andre wm acart hy.co m
http://andrewmacarthy.co m/andrew-macarthy-so cial-media/ho w-to -uplo ad-pho to s-to -snapchat-fro m-camera-ro ll-later-snapapp
At the time of writing, one of Snapchat's greatest f rustrations is the inability to lif t photos or videos f rom
your Camera Roll, send them to the app and post them to your f riens contacts. Now a new app changes
that, and even adds more image editing f eatures, too. Let's take a closer look...
The app in question: LaterSnap
2. Available f or iOS f or f ree, grab LaterSnap f rom the App Store to get started.
2. Open up LaterSnap and sign in using your Snapchat username and password.
3. 3. When your Camera Roll appears, select the photo or video you want to
upload to Snapchat.
4. 4. Use the editing options you want to enhance your content...
5. 5. Tap "Send" when you're done an Snapchat will open. Chose the contacts
you want to send your snap to, or add it to your Snapchat Story. Choose the
length of time your snap will appear at the bottom of the screen..
6. 6. And you're done!
8. SnapLater is obviously not af f iliated with Snapchat in any way, and the f unction it of f ers is likely something
that the of f icial app will introduce in time. However, f or brands who want to upload high quality, pre-made
content to their accounts, SnapLater (minus the watermark on the posted snap) is a great option f or now.