1. Our service to you At Sellick Partnership we truly believe we have something extra that makes us stand out from other recruitment organisations. The heart of our industry is people, with individual goals and motivations; we recognise that everyone is different and seek to exceed expectations with our highly consultative approach.We have built strong relationships with businesses in the public and private sectors, often working as a sole supplier - with 85% of our clients returning to us time and time again. Founded in 2002, our dedicated team of consultants work hard to deliver an unbeatable service to our finance clients and candidates across the UK. We work together with businesses to place temporary, contract and permanent staff in the private, public and not for profit sectors recruiting for all levels from finance directors to accounts assistants.
2. Public & Not For Profit SectorsSellick Partnership Finance have built up trusted partnerships with a range of organisations, supplying temporary, contractand permanent staff into the public and not for profit sectors. Our clients include:• Local authorities • Public bodies• Central government • NHS• Housing associations • Registered Social Landlords• Education establishments • Charities
3. Commerce & Industry Within the private sector we have a wide reach of clients with whom we have developed lasting relationships. We provide temporary, contract and permanent staff to many different areas within the finance arena, including:• Business services • Media• Construction • Manufacturing / Engineering• Financial services • Pharmaceuticals• FMCG • Property• Insurance • Retail / Leisure• IT/Technology • SME• Utilities • Start-ups
4. Executive Recruitment Sellick Partnerships Executive Search team have over twentyyears of experience helping private and public sector organisations find the highest calibre people for permanent and interim management appointments across our six regional offices. A talented new CFO, Finance Director or Financial Controller, often bringing new ideas from another sector can achieve a completely new phase for a business, its shareholders and employees. Our dedicated team have expert knowledge in executive searchand selection, ensuring that we bring you the most talented senior professionals in the marketplace. We can assist in recruiting for management roles or board level appointments for a range of departments, from Finance and IT to HR and Communications.
5. Procurement As companies look to decrease their overheads, the need for procurement locums continues to grow year on year. Sellick Partnership has developed strong relationships with our clientsin purchasing and supply chain, and our specialist knowledge in this field enables us to make quality placements, providing high calibre professionals from assistant to senior management levels. The extensive range of sectors we recruit for include:• Energy & Utilities • General Manufacturing• Retail • Media, Telecoms & IT• Service Sector • FMCG & Pharmaceutical•Building & Construction • Public sector & Not-for-Profit
6. Project ManagementAt Sellick Partnership, we understand that good project delivery isa result of employing the right professionals with specific skill sets. Our consultants use their expert knowledge of the project management sector to ensure that both candidate and client arethe right fit for each other. We are able to recruit across all levels,for each stage of the project life cycle (management, analysis, co-ordination and planning). We provide this specialist service across a wide range of sectors, including: • Professional services • Education • Financial services • Public sector • Travel & Leisure • IT • HR • Retail
7. What sets us apart from the rest? At Sellick Partnership our core values are Passionate,Respected and Engaged. We deliver this philosophy throughthe relationships we build with our clients and candidates, and in the way in which we work together to provide valued recruitment solutions. Our benefits include:• Annual Salary Survey Guide• Free advertising on www.sellickpartnership.co.uk• Bespoke testing for clients, including psychometric testing• Regular open days, career clinics and interview sessions• Frequent seminars and networking events throughout the year• Media booking, advert design and production
8. Testimonials Don’t just take our word for it…“Sellick Partnership Finance has worked with me on an assignmentto place a Treasury Manager. They recommended a suitablecandidate, and worked closely with me through the selectionprocess, providing an excellent link between myself and thecandidate, and ensuring we were both kept fully informed of thestatus of the placement. The candidate is now in place and workingeffectively.”Tony Calderbank, Central Finance Manager, Mouchel Parkman“"Sellick Partnership takes a real interest in both candidate and clientto ensure that both parties find the best solution to their recruitmentrequirements. I have worked with them in both capacities and havealways found the quality of their service to be excellent."Divisional Finance Manager, NHS Trust in the Midlands
9. Get in touch… Whether you’re a finance professional seeking your next challenge, or you are in the process of recruiting new talent to your business, we’d love to hear from you.Manchester office (general enquiries): 0161 834 1642Email us: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister on our website: www.sellickpartnership.co.ukFollow us on Twitter: @SellickGroupLike us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SellickPartnershipGroup