WHO WE ARE
(*) EHS – Environment, Health and Safety
• Business consultancy for evaluation, management and
development integrated system in the area of Environment,
Health and Safety
• Train and prepare qualified professionals for practice and
Associated with two specialized consultancies with high reputation in the
areas of Occupational Health (Helpseg - www.helpseg.com.br) and
Environment (MPS Environmental Ltd.) develop the following products:
- Organizational assessment
- Competence assessment
- Awareness program
- Behaviour safety assessment and training
- Awareness program in culture of integrated systems
- Leadership development management system
EHS Management System
- Implementation of EHS and Asset Integrity Management System
- Assessment diagnosis and performance of integrated system
- EHS management internal audits and assessment
- Procedures developing
- Risk assessment management (AS/NZS 4360:2004 and BS 8800:1996)
- High risk activities awareness program
- Contractor's management
- Incident and crisis management plan
- Aspect & impact assessment
- ISO 14001 assessment and implementation
- Audit of environmental legal compliance
- Due diligence
- Solid waste, liquid and gaseous effluents Management
- Sustainability awareness program
- Cleaner production program
- Recycling awareness program
MINI RESUME – Andre Marangoni
Mechanical Engineering from Fluminense Federal University, post-graduated in Marketing and
Finance, Project manager for the FIA/USP and Master Degree (Stricto Sensu) in Safety, Health and
Environment Management System at SENAC University Centre.
More than 8 years of experience working as Health, Safety, Security and Environment and Asset
Integrity in multinational group of oil and gas. Currently as consultant in Environment, Heath and
Safety (EHS) strategic management. Included expertise in Asset Integrity and acting with
emphasis on behavioural programs.
An expert with solid experience in implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Environment
Management System at multinational company in oil and gas segment (ISO and PAS99 of BSI).
Other 8 years working as new businesses development and franchising in companies as CESVI,
Hertz and Ultragaz.
International experience through participation in training, conferences and workshops in the USA,
England, Argentina, Uruguay and Bolivia.
Lead Auditor in Safety and Occupational Health (OHSAS 18001) certified by IRCA (International
Register of Certificated of Auditors).
Professor of Environment Management in post-graduation of Integrated Management System
SENAC / São Paulo.
Articles published on “Environmental Education” (SENAC, 2007) and “Integrating the Standards of
Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Social Responsibility” (Banas Quality
+ 55 11 9187 1783
294, Maestro Callia St.
São Paulo / SP
Fone: + 55 11 5081 7905