Europe tomorrow presentation 10 10 (sweden)Presentation Transcript
Age group: 17-21 years old
Maria Isabel Vila
Instituto Público 1st Senior High School
Ronda Lleida, Spain of Kesariani, Greece
Module 1: Let’s get to know each other
Module 2: Our visions of a Future Society
Module 3: Utopian vs Dystopian Societies
Module 4: Our European Utopia
Module 5: Our city of the Future
Let’s get to know each other
Our students used the wiki forum to talk about
their interests, their favourite books and
movies. They also uploaded their QR codes on
a Linoit canvas to introduce themselves!
Labour and Employment
Integration and equality
Cross cultural contact
• Slightly more than one month was allowed
for each module.
• The project was a part of the Occupational
Integration Course (for Spanish students)
and the English Course (for Greek students).
• Students worked mostly at home. When
working at school, they used the teacher’s
laptop or the school lab.
• Teachers communicated via e-mails and wiki
• Recorded instructions helped save valuable
• Students benefited from the project by
improving their (English) language and
• They learnt how collaboration works in
• They got acquainted with another culture.
• They learnt about the concept of
• Teachers expanded their field of expertise.
• They further enhanced their co-operation
and co-ordination skills.
• Careful choice of project’s subject
• Use of innovative ideas – “think out
of the box”
• Conducting a thorough search for
identifying the widest possible array
of web 2.0 tools to select from
• Leave nothing to chance – diligence