1. -According to their skeleton, they are vertebrates because they have a
-To protect them they have fur , skin or hair.
-They breathe in oxygen with their lungs.
-They are viviparous because they are born from the mother´s womb.
-They can have fins,4 legs and sometimes wings.
-They can move on land ,water or in the air.
2. -They eat other animals such as:lions,tigers…
3. -They eat plants such us :zebra ,elephants…
4. -They eat plants and other animals such as: pandas…
5. -According to their skeleton they are
vertebrates because trhey have a
-They protect with feathers.
-They breathe in oxigen with their
-According to how they are born they
are oviparous because they are hath
-They have a beak, wings feathers and
-They move on air and some in water
and or land.
-According to what they eat they can
be carnivores, herbivore or omnivore.
6. THE BEAKS CAN BE: HOOKED ,
SHORT, LONG AND SHARP OR THIN.
7. - They have this beack to
tear the food because they
8. - They have this beack
to eat plants because
they are herbivore.
9. Te have this beack to eat fish because
they are carnivore.
10. They have this beack to eat nectar because
they are hervivore.
11. -According to their skeleton they are
vertebrates because they have a spine.
-To protect threir bodies they have scales.
-They breathe in oxigen of the water through
-They are born from eggs because they are
-They have gills, sacales and fins.
-They can move on water freshwater or sea
water and swimming.
-According to what they they can be :
carnivores,herbivores or omnivores.
12. -According to their skeleton they are coldblooder vertebrates because they can
control their body tempereterature and
have a backbone.
-They protect their bodies with their moist
-They breathe in oxygen from the
water .When they are babies they
breathe with their gills BUT when they
are adults they breathe in oxygen from
the air with their lungs or skin.
-They go through metamorphosis that
mean babies amphibiands grow and
change into adults amphibiands.
-They are oviparous because they are
hatch from eggs.
-They can live on land or in freshwater.
-They can jump , swim or walk.
-They can have 4 legs,gills,lungs and
when they are babies they have a tail.
-Most are carnivores becaues
they eat invertebrates and
13. -According to their skeleton they are vertebrates
because they have a spine,they are coldblodded because they can´t control their body
-They breathe in oxigen with their lungs.
-They are hatch from eggs because they are
-They can have venom teeth,4 legs,scales and
-They can live on land and water.
-They slither swim walk, run and camuflage.
-Most are carnivores and they swallow the prey
with chewing eat. Some are herbivores or
-Snake, crocodile, camelion, etc…..