In 1986 Dr. Wes Parish began manufacturing and selling multifunctional fuel catalysts
that were designed for internal combustion engine use and open flame applications
in a variety of carbon and hydrocarbon fuels. These original formulas were
the foundation for the Greenfoot Fuel Catalyst.
The Greenfoot Catalyst was developed
as a result of Dr Parish’s work on experimental burn rate modifiers for solid rocket propellant systems
used in the aerospace industry.
In 2007 a new division was established to probe the market for this innovative product.
A 90% customer retention rate is testimonial to GFC’s success.
In 2009 a business management and marketing group formed a company which serves as the commercial division
known as Greenfoot Fuel Tech.
Greenfoot Fuel Tech is partnered with Dr. Parish and his team of technically advanced engineers, chemists, and scientists
bringing with them many years of research and manufacturing process experience.
Dr Wes Parish PhD, Founder and Inventor
• Received his B.S. degree in chemistry in 1966. Received his PhD in Organic Chemistry, with a
minor in Biochemistry in 1970.
• Completed two years of post-doctoral studies in medicinal chemistry and drug development before
founding his own chemical company.
• Involved with metal-based experimental burn rate modifiers for solid propellant rocket motors since
• Responsible for the development of the chemical process technology used in the
commercial production of several advanced energetic materials.
• Has been involved in energetic materials research and development since 1966.
• Holder of numerous US patents and author of many technical publications.
• Dr Parish is the inventor of the well documented fuel catalyst marketed by GFC
• Dr Parish is cofounder and head of GFC’s scientific advisory board.
Proven and Tested
Reduce Maintenance… increase Profits
Not Treated with GFC Catalyst Treated with GFC Catalyst
It Gets better
More Benefits to follow
Many of the benefits obtained
from GFC products are derived from the combustion surface and deposit surface
modifiers included in the GFC formulation.
Each major GFC benefit is listed below..
• Removes Deposits • Extends Oil Life
• Inhibits Deposit Formation • Extends Equipment Life
• Decreases Fuel Consumption • Octane-Requirement Decrease
• Emissions are Reduced • Reduce knocking, pinging, and dieseling
• Carbon Content Of Ash Will Drop • Inhibits Stratification, Sludge Formation
and Inhibits Corrosion
• Exhaust Will Be Cooler
The #1 benefit
Using a product with claims backed by results.
As a catalyst GFC Fuel Products
lowers the energy of the activation rate.
This allows carbon deposits to burn off at temperatures
400ºC lower than the 600ºC required
in noncatalyzed fuel.
• This unique bonding takes advantage of the greatly reduced burn
threshold to ignite combustion inhibited fuel impurities and the slower
reacting long carbon chains.
• The results are near perfect combustion and greatly reduced emissions.
• Fuel impurities and fuel combustion deposits left from typically
contaminated fuel burn completely when the GFC Catalyst is introduced.
The impurities that exist in petroleum-based fuels cause carbon deposits
to line the surfaces of the combustion chamber.
These deposits will not combust at normal engine operating temperatures.
Hard carbon deposits are a problem, causing your fuel mileage
to drop over the life of the equipment.
necessitate higher octane fuels
and contribute significantly to harmful emissions.
cause lube oil contamination, fouled injectors,
and a decline in overall engine performance.
This is exactly what will take place in your equipment
Notice aprox. 30% more burn with the catalyst
Note wider flame
15% reduction in
Consider this one location consumes 96,000 U.S. gallons of fuel per day
Then consider GFC, when added to and distributed from bulk tanks, eliminated all visible stack
Engine scheduled for rebuild at 13,800 hours
Note absence of combustion deposits.
The GFC Catalyst had been added for
Aprox. the last 900 hours.
Valves are clean, the part numbers are visible.
Engine down for a scheduled rebuild
Engine was clean and rebuild was not necessary
Wiped with a shop
Side by Side Engine Comparison
Not Treated with GFC Catalyst Both Treated with GFC Catalyst
GFC Fuel Tech is a catalyst
• Eliminating combustion deposits will increase engine life and improve performance.
• Hard carbon deposited as build-up in the engine results in greater friction, causing excessive wear.
• GFC will burn off any existing carbon deposits freeing the engine of this abrasive material, and
preventing new deposits when used consistently.
• As maintenance costs and emissions decrease, expect engine life, fuel economy, performance,
and horse power to increase when using GFC.
Cummins ISX EGR VALVE
A malfunctioning EGR Valve means down time
Carbon Deposits on Carbon deposits in the Carbon Deposits on
the valve stem cause actuator can cause the valve seat cause
the valve to stick the gears to lock the valve to leak
The GFC Catalyst will prevent carbon deposits
remove existing deposits from the EGR.
test for your Equipment
The test data on the next page is one of many factual reports from one of our commercial
customers using the GFC Catalyst in their equipment. Results are outstanding
Oil Analysis Increased oil change intervals
What you don’t know could hurt your engine.
Oil analysis will help you get the most out of your oil program,
detect the early warning signs of hidden problems and prevent
costly repairs down the road.
When using GFC Catalyst
12,000 mile oil change intervals
increased to 18,000,
SEE TEST then to 24,000,
NEXT then to 30,000,
PAGE and now
PROVEN AND TESTED
Page I 0f 2
Information you need to
predict, prevent and plan
The TBN is the critical number, it tells you if the oil has sufficient lubricity. for optimum truck or fleet
A TBN of 4 is the lowest number this customer will allow. performance and value
Page 2 0f 2
GFC is leading the way in the reduction of harmful pollutants emitted
from combustion engines.
A Goal made possible by offering a cost effective catalyst to a world that thrives on fuel.
EMISSIONS REDUCTION RANGE FOR POLLUTANTS WHEN USING GFC PRODUCTS
• Oxides of Nitrogen (Nox): 15 - 25% • Hydrocarbons (HC): 25 - 30%
• Carbon Monoxide (CO): 15 - 20% • Particulate Matter (DPM): Up to 75%
• Sulfur Oxides (SOx): 35 - 50% • Stack Smoke 50 - 90%
Oxides of Nitrogen (Nox) is a precursor to the formation of ground level ozone, which causes health problems
such as damage to lung tissue, reduction of lung function, and sensitization of lungs to other irritants.
Hydrocarbon emissions result from incomplete fuel combustion and from evaporation.
Particulate Matter Diesel exhaust, specifically diesel particulate matter (DPM) and diesel exhaust organic gases are
some of the pollutants that pose the greatest relative health risk.
Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas.
Made in the USA.
Approved for use in:
gasoline, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel, and
any mix of hydrocarbon fuels.
GFC products will help bring you into compliance with EPA, DOT & MSHA
We can meet large quantity demands, and ship any size container worldwide.
Our product is backed by a 100% money back guarantee
when our established procedures are followed during the testing phase.
For more information
to discuss testing
CONTACT US AT: