Happy go get them recent graduate looking for a
1st job needs a way to apply to different job
offers because applying is tiring and confusing
Most pratical idea
On the job training during University – the idea
is to give students the possibility to actually try
their professional career while still at University
and learn the day to day of their chosen job
What worked? (+)
• The idea is very useful
• The idea permits to eliminate the “first
job” and all the stress
• Methodical and sucint – the goal of the
site is very clear
What could be improved? (-)
• Not clear that it isn’t an internship at
the end of the course
• It’s limited to the companies already
“explored” by the universities; This list
should be constantly updated;
• When are students supposed to start
this “professional” experience? During
the course? After?
• What is the “List of classes”? Disciplines
offered by the University?
• How will the evaluation work?
• Will there be companies interested?
• What kind of agreement will be done
between the University and the
• Is there a commitment by the companies
to accept the students?
• How do the students do about this
• Personalise the registration page –
more personal infos of the students
• Being able to chose more than one
• More information about each
• Flexible work hours (dependent on the
type of work and company
• Ask for the CV? – Do they have any
• Location of the companies (google
maps) – for the transportation to the
Coffee house job offers – a place where job
hunters and employers can post offers and
conduct a first casual interview over coffee
What worked? (+)
• The idea in itself – an informal
space of exchange of interests;
• Being able to develop / discuss the
job offer with someone
• The informal aspect of the search
for the 1st job
What could be improved (-)
• The rooms for the interviews seem to
closed, they could be more open
• The sketches were unnecessary
• The bulletin board should be by the
• Is the interview an immediate job offer?
• Is the goal to be a meeting space where
people go in search of a job?
• Why are the work areas separated?
• To communicate the existence of the
• Fixed dates / Schedule interviews (so
as not to waste the employers time)
• Change the bulletin board
What did I learned by testing the prototypes?
What would I do next if I were to continue working on the project?
First of all, I realised that my sketching abilities are not as bad as I thought; Also that
without some text it is very difficult to convey an idea simply through sketching.
The ideas were well received and some interesting questions regarding their
viability and day to day implementation and maintenance were raised
I would should one of the ideas (probably the “Jobee House”), so I could do a more
extensive research among the students and collect their feedback in order to improve
the idea and the prototype, making it presentable to Universities and companies.
Afterwards I would go and talk directly with possible partners and see what their
feedback, questions, ideas and suggestions were.