2. What ? – talk about specificinformation.What do you do in your freetime?
3. Where? – to talk about places.Where do you live?Where are you from?
4. How? – to talk about the waythat something happens.How Do you get to Lima?How do you clean you room?
5. Who? – to talk about people.Who is he?Who is your brother?
6. Why ? – to talk about thereason of something.Why are you crying?Why do you like chocolate icecream?
7. Which? – to talk about a limitednumber of people and things.Which size do you prefer?Which pizza do you like theamerican or Hawaian?
8. Which? – to talk about a limitednumber of people and things.Which size do you prefer?Which pizza do you like theamerican one or Hawaian one?
9. Whose? – to talk about whosomething belongs to.Whose computer is this?Whose socks are these?
10. When? – to talk about the timethat something happens.When is your birthday?When are you traveling to Lima?
11. When? – to talk about the timethat something happens.When is your birthday?When are you traveling to Lima?
12. PositionThe question mark goes at thebeginning of the question.Example:What is you name?Where are you from?
13. Exercises1. Complete the questions using the Wh.Q.1. _________ works in this school? my aunt.2. _________ does the boy come from? from Brasil.3. ________ are her brothers? sixteen .4. _________ is your test? on Monday5. _________ does this jacket cost? 200 dollars.6. _________ is reading a letter now? David.7. _________ do you go on Friday? to the swimming lesson.8. _________ water do you want? one glass ofwater,please.
14. 9. _______ does the museum open? On mondays10. _______ can we buy milk here? at the supermarket.11. _______ are you doing now? cooking spaghetti.12. _______ is your sister going to do today? to do herhomework .13. _______ is your English teacher? Mrs. Berry14. _______ is your favorite color? orange.15. _______ is his wedding? in September16. _______ is the market? next to the biggest post-office.