2. SPAIN In Spain, the population is about 47.190.495 inhabitants (2011). There are a lot of languages. The capital city is Madrid. Basilica of San Major Square. Fran.
3.  In Catalonia, Valencia Community and Balearic Islands, the people speak Catalan. And Spanish, too. In Basque Country speak Basque language,…
4. CATALONIA In Catalonia, the population is about 7.504.881 inhabitants. We live in Vallès Occidental. In Catalonia, the people dance “sardanes”:
5.  There are beautiful comarcals: Cerdanya: In Cerdanya, the re are beautiful villages and rivers to visit. Vall d’Aran: In this comarca, there are a lot of montains. And there are fantastics landcapes.
6. BARCELONA It’s a very big town with 1.615.448 inhabitants. There are a lot of important sites: Sagrada família Camp nou Port of Barcelona.
7.  It’s a very important town for the world. You can find the most intelligent doctors. And the most important theatres, cinemas, too. One of the most importants hospitals .
8. TERRASSA It’s a very big town. We live there. It has a lot of parks, but the most beautiful is “Vallparadís”. Vallparadís park. In this park, there are one castle, called “Castle Cartoixa”.
9.  In Terrassa, there are some museums: Museum of Science It’s a town with a lot of restaurants, bars, shops, etc. We live in diferents neighborhoods.
10. ANDALUSIAAndalusiaSites to visit in Andalusia:- Alhambra.- Sunny coast.- Giralda.
11.  Andalusia is an autonomous community of Spain. The territory is divided into eight provinces: Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Mála ga and Seville. The most important river is Guadalquivir.
12.  There is Mediterranean Climate (in summer the weather is hot, and in winter the weather is cold).  The most important popular dance is Flamenco.  The population is 8.425.430 and the capital is Seville.  The popular food of Andalusia is Gazpacho.The popular dance Flamenco The popular food Gazpacho The location of Andalusia
13. SITES TO VISIT IN ANDALUSIA-Alhambra: is a palace rich constructed in Al-Andalus, situated in Granada, Andalusia.
14. -Sunny Coast: is a coast in a region in the south of Spain,in the autonomous community of Andalusia. There arebeautiful beaches.
15. -Giralda: is a former bell tower for the Cathedral ofSeville. The tower is 95.5 m in height and it was one ofthe most important symbols in the medieval city.
16. CASTILE-LAMANCHA· Castile-la mancha· Regional divisions· Neighbors· Demography· Culture· Fair of Albacete· Hanging House ofCuenca
17. • Its capital city is Toledo, but its most populous city is Albacete with 170.475 inhabitants.• It is one of the most sparsely populated of Spains autonomous communities.
18. Castile–La Mancha is divided into 5 provinces namedafter their capital cities. The following categoryincludes:
19. Castile-La Mancha is bordered by Castile andLeón, Madrid, Aragon, Valencia, Murcia, Andalusia, andExtremadura.
20. Population in thousands Percentage of the population of Castile–La Mancha by province (2007)
21. • It remains a symbol of Spanish culture with its vineyards, sunflowers, mushrooms, oliveyards, windmills, Manchego cheese and Don Quixote. Manghego cheese
22. • Albacete Fair is declared of International Tourist Interest, takes place from September 7 to September 17. In these 10 days, the population of Albacete triples. The fair ground
23. • The Hanging Houses, also known as Casas Colgantes, is a complex of civil houses located in Cuenca, Spain. Today there are only a few of them remaining. In the 15th century they existed.• They have been used currently in a restaurant and the Spanish Abstract Art Museum, in Cuenca. The most well-known is a group of three with wooden balconies.
24. CONCLUSIONS We have remembered and learned many things. Also, we have searched information of the two regions that we like. We enjoy this project, because explains the costumes of our country. It’s great! Finally, we work very well in a group. We hope you liked it.