1. Introduction.For the launch of the third Prada phone on 1st of August 2009, our teamcreated a PR proposal to promote the new release.In order to success, the chosen PR strategies and tactics will be fitted to a stylishfemale audience within the UK, offering an extraordinary programme asexclusive and avant-garde as Prada is known for.
2. Market place. iPhone Sony x1 Meizu mini Hugo BossPrada Meizu Nokia N800 Giorgio Armani
5. Promotions Objectives.1) Prada phone to be conceived by fashion media and potential customers as the fashion version of the iPhone.2) Press coverage in tech and gadget, lifestyle, music and fashion media.3) Arise awareness within target audience and educate about the features.4) Opinion leaders to purchase the phone and spread the product within the target market.
6. Key Media.• Based on target audience• Modern and stylish AB socio-economic female group• Independent, sophisticated, glamorous and passionate about fashion and cutting-edge technologyTherefore: UK fashion, lifestyle, tech & gadget and art & music publications targeting the upper market
7. PR strategy.The general direction, we chose for the launch of the Prada thirdedition phone is to associate it with the Italian glamour andsophistication the brand is known for.To achieve this, we will relate the launch it to the most gatheringfestivities of the 16th and 17th century, the masquerade ball.Every other activity will be classic and modern at the same time, asit hast to fit the brand but not tell before hand what the launch willbe about.
8. Messages.Prada stands for sophisticated and sensual luxury fashion forindependent women, who know what they want and are notafraid of showing off.As the Prada phone is aimed to an audience that is consistent offashion leaders, that like travelling and exploring new things, themessage has to breathe both: the lifestyle that Prada delivers andwhat the phone has to offer technically.
8. Messages.It is not only about a phone, produced by a technology-focusedcompany, it is a fashion item.Therefore our key message is the following: