1. New consumer trends Μποντίνη Ανθέα Πάντου Λήδα Κούρταλη Μαρία
2. How you can organize travels on your own...
3. <ul>Some years ago most of people, in order to organize a travel, used to search in travelling drivers or adress to travel agencies... </ul>
4. <ul>Nowadays, things have totally been changed...the internet and social media have become the most widespread tools of searching and booking travels all over the world </ul>
5. ' Travel stories' is the biggest greek forum in which members can upload photos and videos from their travels, make recommendations and exchange experiences. Also they can book their tickets, hotel and be informed about which is the most appropriate way to reach their destination.
6. ' Tweet travelers' is connected to tweeter and through this you can have a direct contact with the other followers who use any hashtag about travels. You can also find information about accomodation, sightseeings and events
7. ' Couch surfing' is an alternative way of travelling which offers you a totally adventurous experience. The members have the opportunity to host as many people as they want or to travel to other countries as guests. They gain lots of experiences, they make friends from all over the world and finally they meet other cultures. And all these...with no charge!
8. 'Tour Absurd.com' is a photoblog in which members upload personal photos from their experiences during their vacations and make comments. They also discuss about a variety of issues through which they broaden their views of the world
9. 'Airbnb' is a global network of accomodations offered by locals. It is fun and very cheap especially in big cities.It is reffered to people who don't want to stay at a hotel. Of course all members leave a review
10. Through the above ways of searching and booking holidays we can observe the features of being a 'prosumer'. The most essential feature is that there is no mediator and members who want to organize a travel have to be in a direct contact only with the person who has a special offer for them. This is an intensively interactive procedure as members become both 'producers' ( upload photos -videos, make comments) and 'consumers' ( find interesting information, gain experiences and broaden their views) silmultaneously.