2. About the Author: Jenny Han Jenny was born in Richmond, Virginia. She attended the University of North Carolina. Went to graduate school at New School. That is where she got her MFA in Writing for Children. She lives in Brooklyn and works part time at a library.
3. Continued, Jenny Han Interesting facts!1. Favorite Book: I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith2. Favorite candy: sour gummy cherries3. Favorite Fictional Father: Atticus Finch4. Favorite time of Day: 8:00 PM5. Favorite Dessert: cold chocolate cake with white frosting
4. BeginningIsabel is also known as Belly.She is going to Cousins Beach where she goesevery summerShe goes with her Mom, and brother Stephen.They stay at their mom’s best friend’s housewith her two sons Jeremiah and Conrad.
5. MiddleBelly is finally starting to fit in with the boysConrad invited Belly to a party at their beachhouse.Belly went a little crazy and Conrad showed howhe cared for her.Conrad and Belly are starting to become a “thing”Jeremiah then confesses to Belly he loves her.Belly and the kids find out Conrad and Jeremiah’smom has cancer.Belly’s amazing summer is starting to becometerrible.
6. EndingBelly has started her senior year of high school.She has been keeping in touch with Conrad everysince they have become a “thing”It is winter her senior year.Belly is missing Cousins Beach.She gets a call from Conrad and says he is outsidewaiting for her.She waits until her parents are asleep and sneaksout with Conrad, they runaway to Cousins Beach.