VPUU MONUMENT PHOTOS
• Show change in an area
• Show VPUU work
• Show change in community social
life and safety
1. Test camera the night before
• Make sure batteries are charged
• Make sure date and time on camera
2. Think about photo quality
• Remember to take photo at the
correct angle to capture all important
parts of photograph
• Be aware of lighting
Before you begin…
1. Load the photos onto Faniswa’s
computer and name them correctly
2. Look over the photos and check them.
Are you happy with the photos?
THANK YOU SIKO!
Now that you are finished…