• Like
  • Save

Loading…

Flash Player 9 (or above) is needed to view presentations.
We have detected that you do not have it on your computer. To install it, go here.

The Making of Front Panel of Digipak

  • 120 views
Uploaded on

 

More in: Technology , Business
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
120
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. The making of... Front Panel of Digipak
  • 2. Firstly I had to enlarge the image to make sure that the image was the right size, as well as framing exactly what was needed in the image.
  • 3. I then had to do the same thing with the image of Kieran. After this I had to split thepicture in the middle to give the two halves of their face effect, as well as making sure their features lined up as well as possible.
  • 4. To make both images black and white, I had to use the ‘Image Adjustments’ option, and decrease the saturation level to -100 to get rid of all colour.
  • 5. To make the microphone be in full colour whilst the rest of the image was black and white, I first had to crop all around the whole of the mic. Then, I cropped it into two sections down the centre line of the page so that there was a mic placed in front of Ellies face as well as Kieran. After this I changed the colour saturation to 0 to balance the colours.
  • 6. After this I lined up both halves of the mic and grouped them together. I then broughtback the image of Ellie, and lay the colour mic in front of the split image of both Ellie and Kieran’s faces.
  • 7. Next I did a similar thing with the eyes of both Ellie and Kieran. I cropped around theeye, and put the saturation level to 0 making it in colour, and different to the rest of the face. I did this to both eyes on the cover.
  • 8. I added the text next, typing the artist name and album title in separately, andchanging the effects on both, giving it a drop shadow, white fill and black outline. I did this for both the ‘Panda Police’ text, as well as the name of the album ‘Still Alive’.
  • 9. After adding in both pieces of text, I thought that the band name needed to be morebold, as well as the cover needing another house colour. So I changed the Panda Police line of the text to blue, as well as making it bigger and moving ‘Police’ slightly to the right to give it a more edgy feel.