ChinaPhoto Finish Mr. Bluma Image Credit: http://openclipart.org/
RuleTeam members from each group will take turnswalking to a corner of ours classroom to answerquestions.Each correct answer = 1 point.You may only use the images on each slide and yourbrain to help you answer--no textbooks, notes, or otherresources.You may huddle and WHISPER suggestions to yourteammates. Don’t let other teams hear you. Photo Credit: mysanantonio.com
1. ___ and ___ were used to connect minor cities and deliver trade goods. A. andB. and Photo Credits: thaipoem.com, http://kaleidoscope.cultural-china.com/, theculturedtraveler.com. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/
2. 1644 A.D. D.A. B. C. Image Credits: http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/, wikipedia.org, http://mrgrayhistory.wikispaces.com/, http://arts.cultural-china.com/
#2. Answer A. Fall of the Ming dynasty.
3. Unelected government officials; “red tape” of regulations and enforcement. A. D. B. C. Image Credits: http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com/, http://history.cultural-china.com/
#3. Answer A. Bureaucracy
4. 589 A.D. D. A.B. C. Image Credits: http://mrgrayhistory.wikispaces.com/, http://arts.cultural-china.com/, marketoracle.co.uk
#4. AnswerC. China is reunified under the Sui (sway)dynasty.
5. Linked northern and southern China. A. D.B. C. Image Credits: http://www.chinapage.com/canal.html, http://room5worldhistory.blogspot.com/
#5. Answer B. Grand Canal
6. Used by Song artists.A. D.B. C. Image Credits: http://history.howstuffworks.com/, zanzibartribalart.com, http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com/
#6. AnswerD. Celadon; green glaze to coverporcelain.
7. Zenkovsky described Russian conquests by ___.A. D. B. C. Image Credits: http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com/, http://www.biography.com/people/genghis-khan-9308634 , nationsonline.org
#7. Answer A. Genghis Khan
8. Created a strong economy. D. A.B. C. Image Credits: wikipedia.org, digplanet.com, howstuffworks.com, http://room5worldhistory.blogspot.com/
9. Marco Polo described this as beautiful.A. D. B. C. Image Credits: chinaspringtour.com, http://room5worldhistory.blogspot.com/, http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com /, wikipedia.org
#9. Answer D. Hangzhou (HANG- Joh)
10. ___ investigated local leaders and schools, and burned some books. A. D. B. C. Image Credits: http://history.cultural-china.com/, http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com /,
#10. C. Answer Censors
11. From 589 to 1644 the Chinese had ___. A. D. C. B. Image Credits: http://patrickmichellejenniferjosechina.weebly.com/, paulnoll.com, shavei.org
#11. Answer D. Autocracy; rule by one.
12. Chinese rulers gained power through a ___ system, creating kingdoms, and taking the peoples’ power.A. D.B. C. Image Credits: blog.hmns.org, aliexpress.com, full- stop.net