2. CLUB INSTALLATION – “ERPPU”29.06.2012 The outgoing president Rtn. MichaelRosario is collaring the incoming presidentRtn. P. Ganesan and wishing him allsuccess. The outgoing secretary Rtn. P. Ganesan ishanding over the club charter to incomingsecretary Rtn. D. Balasubramaniam.
3. FLAG EXCHANGE & SISTER CLUBAGREEMENT Flag exchange function held on theinstallation itself with the rotary club of USAon 29.06.2012. Flag hoisting and our sister club agreementrenewal with RC Senawang dist – 3300Malaysia on 21.07.2012
4. MALAYSIAN SISTER CLUB VISIT President and members from our sister clubRC Senawang visited our signature project“NALLAMMAI RAMANATHAN ROTARYMEDICAL CENTRE”
5. CLUB INSTALLATION – “ERPPU”29.06.2012 Our Annet club installation held on the sameday and Annet Ranjith Kannan has beeninstalled as president. Annet club president given his acceptancespeech.
6. CLUB INSTALLATION – “ERPPU”R.I. CONTRIBUTION – 29.06.2012 Rtn. P. Ganesan-President has given hisfirst installment of 10000 US dollars towardshis endowment donor, was given toRtn. Muthu Palaniappan through his GuruLion D. Rajagopalan. Annets club president Ranjith Kannan hasgiven 100 US dollars to the rotaryfoundation to the rotary president Rtn. P.Ganesan.
7. HAPPY VILLAGE INAUGURATION– “INTERACT INSTALLATION”at Ullavoor - 30.07.2012 New interact club has been installed atGovt. High School, Ullavoor on 30.07.12during the adoption day of our happy village.The chief guest for the function wasRtn. B. Rajendiran, Zonal secretary.
8. HAPPY VILLAGE INAUGURATION– “RCC INSTALLATION”at Ullavoor - 30.07.2012 New RCC club has been installed in ourhappy village Ullavoor on 30.07.12. Thechief guest was Rtn. G. Ayyasamy, Zonechairman RCC.
9. CLUB INSTALLATION – “ERPPU”NEW MEMBERS INDUCTION – 29.06.12 Five new members were inducted. They are1. Senthil Kumar S.2. Sivaraman P.3. Macha Rekha S.4. Vijay B.5. Sathish Kumar V.
10. HAPPY VILLAGE INAUGURATIONAwareness 30.07.2012 On 30.07.12 early morning by 6.30am there wasa awareness rally conducted with schoolchildren, village people, Rotarians along withchief guest honorable P. Viswanathan MP,Kancheepuram District
11. HAPPY VILLAGE INAUGURATIONGo Green - 30.07.2012 The happy village chairman Rtn. L.Kumaran and the newly formed RCCpresident Packiyaraj and secretary areplanting few saplings in the happy village atUllavoor. The happy village chairman Rtn. L.Kumaran and the newly formed interactpresident Abitha and members are plantingfew saplings in the happy village.
12. HAPPY VILLAGE INAUGURATIONGo Green - 21.07.2012 Sapling has been planted by the Chairmanof Maraimalai Nagar Municipality MGK.Gopi Kannan during the medical campconducted at Kadambur village. President and other members are plantingsaplings during the medical camp atKadambur.
13. COMMUNITY SERVICE29.06.2012 Rs.9000/- has been donated toMiss. Balapriya, college going girl for payingone semester fees. Rs. 3.5 lakhs has been sponsored by Rtn.Senthil Kumar for Miss. Sahana belongs toa BPL family for her part time BE studies.Out of which Rs.1 lakh has been given tothe beneficiary through the MaraimalaiNagar Municipality ChairmanMGK. Gopikannan.
14. COMMUNITY SERVICE29.06.2012Nallammai Ramanathan Educational Excellence award & cash prize of Rs.2000/-each given to 4 schooltoppers in XII at MM Nagar 3 Schools
15. COMMUNITY SERVICE30.07.2012 Rs.2000/- cash award and NallammaiRamanathan Educational Excellence awardfor the High school topper V. ChandraPriyan has been given to the happy village. A school student from the happy village hasbeen recognized for the energetic sloganread in the awareness rally.
16. COMMUNITY SERVICE HEALTH21.07.2012 Dental treatment given by the KarpagaVinayagar Medical Institute at Kadamburvillage. The village people are being screened forDental and general checkup.
17. MEGA MEDICAL CAMP-MM NAGAR02.08.2012 Rotary club of Maraimalai nagar andChettinad Hospital, Kelambakkam jointtogether and conducted the medical campon 02.08.12 at Rotary hospital.Our Rtn.Kumaran issuing the medical sheet to thepatients.
18. MEGA MEDICAL CAMP-ULLAVOOR03.08.2012
19. BIO ANALYZER - JOINT PROJECT04.08.2012 We did a joint project for getting a biochemistry analyzer to our rotary hospitalfrom district simplified matching grant andalso from RC Madras North. The chief guest and founder of the hospitalPDG Sv Rm Ramanathan is being honoredby our club trainer Rtn. Antony Ashokkumar.
20. WELCOME THE IPRI PRESIDENT05.08.2012 Warm welcome was given to our IPRIpresident Rtn. Kalyan Banerji at SRM hotelon 05.08.12 on his way to happy villagesvisit.
21. ANNET CLUB – FRIEND SHIP DAY CELEBRATION05.08.2012 Friend ship day was celebrated by the annetclub by getting cake on 05.08.12 at ourrotary hospital. Annet president Ranjith Kannan conducteda drawing competition among the annets.
22. KATTURAI POTTI - ULLAVOOR“ENADU GRAMAM” 11.08.2012 We have conducted Katturai Potti for HighSchool students of Std 6,7 & 8thunder thetitle “ENADU GRAMAM”. The time given forwriting was one hour. Our Rotarians are being supervising theexamination along with the school teachers.
23. MEDICAL CAMP – BLOOD GROUPINGULLAVOOR – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 11.8.12 We have conducted a blood group checkingcamp in association with SRM medicalcollege hospital at Ullavoor elementaryschool. 140 elementary school students bloodgroup checked and ID tag given.
24. INTERACT INSTALLATION – “SANGAMAM”13.08.2012 V. Simon Raj is being installed as interactpresident of the St. Joseph’s Mat. High.Secondary school by the chief guestRtn. G. Gnanavelan- Chairman Ryla. The newly installed president giving hisacceptance speech.
25. INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION-MMN15.08.2012 President Rtn. P. Ganesan hoisting the tricolor flag at our rotary hospital to mark thecelebration of the independence day andalso addressing the gathering.
26. INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION-UllavoorHigh School - 15.08.2012 Ullavoor president Mr. Loganathan isaddressing the gathering on theindependence day after hoisting the flag.Team of Rotarians participated in thefunction. The cup displayed here are for theI, II and III prize.
27. INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION-UllavoorHigh School - 15.08.2012 III prize Rs.200/- & Cup goes to S. Vinothini– VII std given by Rtn. A.P. Nair-zonechairman community development health. ENADU GRAMAMATHAI INIYAGRAMAMAGA MAATRA ENADU PANGUKatturai Potti I prize Rs.1000/- & Cup goesto S. Ilavarasan – X std given by Presidents& Happy village chairman.
28. INTER DIST MEGA MEDICAL CAMP-MannarkudiDist. 2980 & 3230 – 18.08.12 We have a joint Inter dist mega medicalcamp project at Govt. High SecondarySchool Karuvakurichi, Mannarkudi on18.08.12. 12 clubs from dist. 2980 and 11 clubs fromdist. 3230 have been participated in themega medical camp.
29. INTER DIST JOINT MEET- MannarkudiDist. 2980 & 3230 – 18.08.12 The chief guest Rtn. Vaigunth IPS isunwilling the stone for the vocational servicebuilding. Flag exchange between the inter distPresidents.
30. INTER CITY MEET - NeyveliDist. 2980 & 3230 – 19.08.12 This intercity meet between our dist 3230and the rotary club of Neyveli held on19.08.12 at Hotel Archana on our way backto Chennai from Mannarkudi.. Flag exchang between RC Neyveli and RCMaraimalai Nagar.
31. FIRST SECRETARIES MEET25.08.12 First peace secretaries meet was held atPleasant day inn on 25.08.12. Our secretaryRtn. D. Balasubramaniam attended theseminar with his family members. Some of the peace secretaries and theirfamilies are participating in the gamesconducted.
32. HAPPY VILLAGE – “VETERINARY CAMP”26.08.12
33. VOCATIONAL AWARD31.08.12 Dr. Saravanakumar working in govt. primaryhealth centre Maraimalai Nagar has beengiven a vocational service award for hisexcellent service. Our team of rotarians along with theDr. Saravanakumar.
34. WEDDINGDAY CELEBRATION30.08.12 Rtn. D.Balasubramaniam wedding wascelebrated at his residence by cutting acake on 30.08.2012 Most of the rotarian’s family participated andwished them.
35. ANNS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION31.08.2012 Ann Mrs. Devi Kannan birthday wascelebrated at her residence by cutting acake on 31.08.2012. President and other members participatedand wished her.
36. ANN RETIREMENT CELEBRATION31.08.2012 IWC PP Ann Mrs. Jayalakshmi Perumalretirement was celebrated at her residenceon 31.08.2012. Most of the rotarians and their familyparticipated and felicitated her.
37. MEGA SCHOOL HEALTH CAMP06.09.12 & 07.09.12 Students are being checked by the doctorsfor their Dental problems. Student is being taken heart scan by amodern equipment. Total school children benefited by this campis 512.
38. PARTICIPATION IN OTHER CLUB PROJECT14.09.12 President and Secretary have beenparticipated in the RC CCC school projects.
39. ROTARACT INSTALLATIONChengalpet Medical college - 18.09.12 Chengalpet Medical College rotaract clubinstallation has been held at SRM Hotelduring our weekly meeting. The chief guest was Rtn. Ayyasamy – Zonechairman RCC.
40. VOCATIONAL SERVICE SEMINAR23.09.2012 President, vocational service director Rtn.Alagappan and Rtn. A.P. Nair haveattended the vocational service seminar atGRT hotel T. Nagar on 23.09.12. The chief guest is addressing the gathering.
41. HAPPY VILLAGE–JOINT MEET - “IN DRDO KANCHIPURAM”24.09.12 Rotary president and happy village Ullavoorpresident have attended the joint meetingorganised (12 clubs and village presidents)by the happy village director Rtn. SudarsanaRao with DRDO Kancheepuram for theirrequirement in the respective happyvillages.
42. GOVERNOR’S OFFICIAL VISIT – CLUB ASSEMBLY25.09.2012 Governors official visit to our club held on25.09.12 at SRM hotel. The club assemblywas conducted by the DG Raja Seenivasan. Dist Secretary, AG, President, secretaryand all other board members were present.
43. GOVERNOR’S OFFICIAL VISITFOUNDATION CONTRIBUTION25.09.2012 President honoring the DG by a shawl. President handed over the DD for a total of6400 US dollars to the foundation as per thecontribution details: Rtn. P. Ganesan – 5000 US $ Rtn. V. Sathishkumar – 500 US $ Rtn. R. Balakrishnan – 500 US $ Rtn. J. Michael Rosario – 300 US $ Annet. Ranjith Kannan – 100 US $
44. GOVERNOR’S OFFICIAL VISITPROJECTS OF THE DAY25.09.2012 Rs. 5000/- worth books has been donatedto the Maraimalai Nagar library by Rtn. P.Perumal. Rs.3000/- was handed over to a poor boyfor his educational assistance.
45. SSS RCC INSTALLATION02.10.2012 The newly installed RCC President RajeshKumar is honoring the Rotary President Rtn.P. Ganesan. The outgoing secretary Sivakumar ishanding over the charter to the incomingsecretary Balachandar.
46. OLYMBIAD - KANCHEEPURAM10.10.2012 Registration is being done atKancheepuram Olymbiad on 10.10.12before the commentment of the event. Our club rotarians President P. Ganesan,Rtn. A.P. Nair, Rtn. L. Kumaran are readyfor March fast along with the students.
47. OLYMBIAD - KANCHEEPURAM10.10.2012 Govt. School – Ullavoor 9thstd Nandhinihas got – I prize in long jump junior. Thecertificate and medal is being issued toher by the President at her school on17.10.12. St. Josephs school – MM Nagar – III prizedisc. & shot–Arunpandian St. Josephs school – MM Nagar – III prizerunning 800 mtrs – Kowsalya St. Josephs school – MM Nagar – II disc.– Santhosh Kumar March fast.
48. EAT CELEBRATION12.10.2012 to 14.10.12 DG Rtn. Raja Seenivasan visiting andinteracting with our president. DG and first Lady are with us in our stallalong with our members. Our happy village chairman UllavoorPresident and the village people came toEAT.
49. COMMUNITY SERVICE-BOOK DONATIONS17.10.2012 Note books worth Rs.3040/- have beendonated to Ullavoor High School. Theheadmaster receiving the few nos of thenote book from the lot. The display board of the Elementary schoolphoto is displayed here as it was highcatching.
50. MEDICAL CAMP – “PUDHIYA PAARVAI”21.10.2012 Patients are being screened for eye checkup and diabetic check up. Total patients screened was 75.
51. AYUDHA POOJA CELEBRATION23.10.2012 Pooja is being performed and gift wasissued to the entire staffs and doctors.
52. II - SECRETARY MEET - CHITTOOR27.10.2012 Secretary and his spouse are garlandingeach other. Group photo of the other secretaries.
53. INTERNATIONAL TOUR29.10.2012 - 04.11.2012 5 Rotarians from our club have beenparticipated in the international tour (Macau,Hongkong, Shenzhen) organised by thedistrict Group photo taken at Macau port. Group of Rotarians are seen in the 58thfloorof the Macau tower.
54. EXNORA AWARD29.10.2012 Green rotary award has been given to RIDist 3230 by Exnora president Mr. Nirmal on29.10.12 at Thiagaraja Hall, T. Nagar for thecleanness of the beach after our EATprogramme. Our DG Rtn. Raja Seenivasan is receivingthe award along with the Happy Village andGo Green team. He also giving theacceptance speech.
55. DEEPAVALI NIGHT09.11.2012 We have celebrated Deepavali night on09.11.12 as a family participation function atTMS School Maraimalai Nagar. This wassponsored by Rtn. Senthil Kumar M.S. andRtn. Perumal P. The chief guest was our AG. T. Kumaresan.IWC president also with president and AG.
56. DEEPAVALI NIGHT - Participation09.11.2012
57. DEEPAVALI NIGHT-Part of celebration09.11.2012
58. IWC PROJECT PARTICIPATION15.11.2012 IWC president Chithra Michael addressingthe school children. IWC charted president JeyalakshmiPerumal and other member are distributingthe prize to the winners.
59. FAMILY PARTICIPATION25.11.2012 Games were arranged to entertained theRotarians family.
60. BLOOD DONATION CAMP27.11.2012 Blood donation camp is being organizedassociation with SRM medical hospital andwith our SSS RCC at Chiptest companyMaraimalai Nagar. Lions club of MaraimalaiNagar has also joined in the project. Thepresident spoke about the value of donatingblood. Donors are being screened before donating.
61. BLOOD DONATION CAMP27.11.2012 Rtn. L. Kumaran is thanking the SRMmedical hospital and SSS RCC, Chiptestcompany for their effort in conducting thecamp. One of the employee of the company isdonating the blood. RCC secretaryBalachander and the Company seniorManager are seen along with president andDirector N.G. Total unit collected was 30 outof 43 employees.
62. ROTARACT INSTALLATION – “UDHAYAM”05.12.2012 Rotaract installation with new office bearersheld at SRM hotel management institute on05.12.12. The chief guest was Dr. JamesPandian – Dean SRM Hospital.
63. IPDG FELICITATION-FOUNDATION AWARDS06.12.2012 Rotary Club of Maraimalai Nagar has got 2awards from Rotary foundation which washanded over to the Reach president andsecretary by IPDG and Director Y.P. Doss.Two awards are: 1. 100 dollar per capita and 100% clubmember participation. 2. 3rdPosition in our Dist. 3230 in annualfund giving to the Rotary foundation.
64. FAMILY PARTICIPATION – “DELIGHT 12”18.12.2012 The chief guest PDG Rtn. Val Leivers andRtn. Antony Ashokkumar presenting amemento to the special guest Mr. Ranjith. Our Rtn. Antony Ashokkumar – Trainerexchanging the flag with the chief guestPDG Rtn. Val Leivers.
65. FAMILY PARTICIPATION – “DELIGHT 12”18.12.2012 The chief guest PDG Rtn. Val Leivers isaddressing the gathering. Part of family team.
66. FAMILY PARTICIPATION – “DELIGHT 12”18.12.2012 Entertainment during the Familyparticipation Delight 12.
67. MARGAZHI ISAI VIZHA – “MARGAZHI MAGIZHVU”30.12.2012 For the 3rdconsecutive year we areconducting Margazhi Isai Vizha by our clubat Balaji Kalyanamandapam, MaraimalaiNagar. We are giving a stage opportunity for thebudding Carnatic music loving children.
68. MARGAZHI ISAI VIZHA – “MARGAZHI MAGIZHVU”30.12.2012 Inauguration of the programme by lightningthe Kuthuvilakku. Chief guest D. Sumathi is addressing thegathering.
69. MARGAZHI ISAI VIZHA – “MARGAZHI MAGIZHVU”30.12.2012 Mr. Kalyan Raman one of the Gunniesrecorder addressing the children tomotivate them to achieve their goals. Memento and appreciation certificate arebeing given to the Mr. Kalyan Raman by ourMargazhi Isai Vizha chairman Rtn. L.Kumaran and president P. Ganesan.
70. PONGAL VIZHA – VELLORE (Rathinagiri)06.01.2013 25 persons from our club have beenparticipated and enjoyed the fellowship ofthe rotarians from RI dist 3230 during thePongal vizha held at Rathinagiri on06.01.13.
71. POLIO IMMUNISATION20.01.2013 On 20.01.13 Polio immunisation day mostof our rotarians participated in theprogramme in all our polio booths. Annetsclub members, rotaractors from SRM arealso participated. President is immunising the polio drops tothe child.
72. REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATION26.01.2013 IWC president Chitra Michael is hoisting thetri color flag at our rotary hospital tocelebrate the Republic day. Many of our rotary members have beenparticipated in the function. Our vicepresident Rtn. Elangovan preside over thefunction.
73. REPUBLIC DAY CELEBRATION – KOLA POTTI26.01.2013 Kola potti has been organized for the innerwheel members and annets at SankaraVidyalaya School, Maraimalai Nagar. Many of the anns have been participated.
74. VETERINARY CAMP – “ARAVANAIPPU II”26.01.2013 Rotary club of Maraimalai Nagar and ourSSS RCC jointly organized a veterinarycamp in association with Madras VeterinaryCollege on 26.01.13 at Kiruganthangal nearKattankolathur. The chief guest was K.T. Gunasekaran andthe guest of honor was Rtn. A.P. Nair –Zonal chairman Health.
75. VETERINARY CAMP – “ARAVANAIPPU II”26.01.2013 Rtn. Balasubramaniam is welcoming theteam of doctors headed by Dr. Kumaravelfor the veterinary camp. One of the cow is being examined by thedoctors.
76. SCAW PROJECT - ULLAVOOR30.01.2013 40 children from the elementary scholl ofUllavoor have been given SCAW kits on30.01.13 at Raj Mahal ThirumanaMandapam, Thirukazhukundram by RCAmbattur. Students are in the queue to receive theKIT. President and past president Rtn. A.P. Nairare handing over the new dress given bySCAW project.
77. JOINT MEETING08.02.2013 5 Rotary Clubs have jointly met at Hotel TajKaneemara on 08.02.13. The theme waspeace through education. President Raghunath of RC Madras Centralis welcoming the gathering.
78. DISTRICT CONFERENCE – “NANDAVANAM”16.02.13 & 17.02.2013 49 peoples from our club have beenparticipated in the NANDAVANAM distconference on 16.02.13 & 17.02.13. Major Donor Rtn. Senthil Kumar &Endowment donor Rtn. P. GanesanPresident are being recoganised during theDist conference NANDAVANAM.
79. POLIO IMMUNIZATION PROGRAMME24.02.2013 M.P. Shri Viswanathan visiting our Rotarymedical centre before polio immunizationprogramme. Our president Rtn. P. Ganesan is honoringthe MP with a shawl.
80. POLIO IMMUNIZATION PROGRAMME24.02.2013 M.P. Shri. Viswanathan is addressing thegathering. President is offering a memento to the M.P.Shri. Viswanathan.
81. POLIO IMMUNIZATION PROGRAMME24.02.2013 M.P. Shri. Viswanathan giving polio dropchild at our Rotary hospital polio booth. President P. Ganesan is giving polio dropsto another child during the programme.
82. PEACE RALLY26.02.2013 We conducted a PEACE RALLY in theMaraimalai Nagar with help of JRKMatriculation school interact club of Rotaryclub of Maraimalai Nagar on 26.02.13 at3.30pm. The PEACE RALLY was started from ourRotary hospital and after passing throughseveral streets it came to Rotary hospitalitself.
83. PEACE RALLY26.02.2013 President and other members wereaddressing the interactors after completingthe PEACE RALLY Appreciation certificate was being issued byPresident P. Ganesan to the one of theinteractor who has participated in thePEACE RALLY.
84. PETS - BON VOYAGE26.02.2013 Bon Voyage function has been arranged forRtn. D. Balasubramanian president elect forhis PETS at Hyderabad.
85. PETS - BON VOYAGE26.02.2013 Rtn. Antony Ashokumar felicitated thepresident elect and giving a memento. President is felicitating the president electRtn. Balasubramanian with a shawl.
86. PETS - Hyderabad01.03.2013 – 03.03.2013 President elect Rtn.D. Balasubramanaiam,AG elect Rtn. P. Perumal and Foundationco-chairman elect Rtn. P. Ganesan haveattended the PETS at LEONIA ResortHyderabad. All the three persons in the break outsession.
87. PETS - Hyderabad01.03.2013 – 03.03.2013 The sponsors for the PETS are beingrecognised during the entertainmentprogramme. President elect Rtn.D. Balasubramanaiam,AG elect Rtn. P. Perumal and Foundationco-chairman elect Rtn. P. Ganesan are withDG elect A.P. Kanna with other presidentelects.
88. Be positive blood donation13.03.2013 Our club organized a blood donation campon 13.03.13 at Rotary Medical Centre,Maraimalai Nagar on the occasion of theNational Blood Donation drive under bepositive. The medical staffs came from GH,Chrompet for this camp and 49 units werecollected.
89. Be positive blood donation drive13.03.2013
90. CHARTER NIGHT16.03.2013 Charter night celebrated by cutting cake byour Sv Rm. Ramanathan. All pastpresidents are behind him. The cake wasfed to the senior Rtn. A.P. Nair & the guesthonor DGN. ISAK. Nazar.
91. CHARTER NIGHT-VOCATIONAL AWARD16.03.2013 Vocational Excellency award was given tothe senior principle Mrs. Srimathi – JRKSchool for her excellent service ineducation. Vocational excellency award was given toMr. Ranjith – MD Blessing catering for hisexcellent service in catering and also inhumanitarian service.
92. CHARTER NIGHTRecognition of PHFs16.03.2013 This Rotary year 2012-13,Nine rotarians become PaulHarris Fellows. 1. Rtn. V. Sathish Kumar 2. Rtn. P. A. Elango 3. Rtn. V. Kanthasamy 4. Rtn. N. Babu 5. Rtn. T. Dharmichand 6. Rtn. S. Arivazhagan 7. Rtn. S. Muthukrishnan 8. Rtn. K. Subramaniam 9. Rtn. R. Balakrishnan .
93. INTERCITY MEETMajor & Endowment Recognition27.03.2013 RIPE RON. D. BURTON is recognizing thepresident Rtn. P. Ganesan for hisendowment donor contribution during theintercity meet. RIPE RON. D. BURTON is recognizing theClub foundation chairman Rtn. M.S. SenthilKumar for his major donor contributionduring the intercity meet.
94. INTERCITY MEETMembership Recognition27.03.2013 RIPE RON. D. BURTON is recognizing theClub president Rtn. P. Ganesan, and A.P.Nair for membership goal achievement.
95. INTERCITY MEETFoundation Recognition27.03.2013 RIPE RON. D. BURTON is recognizing theClub president Rtn. P. Ganesan, for theachievement of foundation PET goal. All major and endowment donors are beingtaken a group photo with RIPE RON D.BURTON.
96. INTERCITY MEETHappy Village Recognition27.03.2013 RIPE RON. D. BURTON is recognizing theClub president Rtn. P. Ganesan, for thework done in the happy village “Ullavoor”. All recognizes of the happy village are seenin the photo along with RIPE RON D.BURTON, RIDE PT.Prabhakar, AshokMahagen, RID. Y.P. Doss.
97. HAPPY VILLAGE – TOILET CONSTRUCTION We have constructed first set of 10 toilets atour happy village Ullavoor. Our PP A.P.Nair, Ullavoor village presidentMr. Loganathan & the beneficiary are seen. Photos of the other toilets. We planned toconstruct 50 more toilets after getting thesubsidy for first 10.
98. SETS - Bangalore05.04.2013 – 07.04.2013 Foundation team elect president Rtn. P.Ganesan is attending the SETS. Regional Secretary elect Rtn. J. MichaelRosario also attended the SETS conductedat AFTOL Hotel at Bangalore.
99. SETS - Bangalore05.04.2013 – 07.04.2013 Secretaries elect and other district officialselect are patiently attending the SETS. Our secretary elect L. Kumaran is beingawarded with the memento for thesuccessful completion of the SETS by DGEA.P. Kanna.
100. SWIMMING CAMP19.04.2013 – 03.05.2013 Head cap are being given to the learners bythe MP Viswanathan which was sponsor byclub president. Parents & Learners are listening the speechgiven by the dignitaries and dias.
101. SWIMMING CAMP19.04.2013 – 03.05.2013view of the swimming training
102. SWIMMING CAMP19.04.2013 – 03.05.2013Certificates are being given to participants
103. INTERCITY MEET01.05.2013 Intercity meet has been organised at TajCoramandal Hotel in view of the RIPNRtn.Gary Huang visit to our district 3230.Retractors, Annets have given theirwelcome dance to the RIPN Rtn. GaryHuang. President nominee of 2014-15 group photowith RIPN Rtn.Gary Huang and other ourdistrict PDGs, DG. DGE and DGN.
104. INTERCITY MEETEndowment & Major donor Recognition01.05.2013 RIPN Rtn.Gary Huang & DG RajaSeenivasan are recognizing the peacepresident Rtn. P. Ganesan, for the first10000 US$ towards his second namedendowment donor during the intercity meetat Taj coramandal. RIPN Rtn.Gary Huang & DG RajaSeenivasan are recognizing the PP Rtn. A.P. Nair, for handing over the major donorcontribution of 10000 US$ donated by Rtn.K.S. Kannan during the intercity meet at TajCoramandal
105. SOUTH ASIA SUMMIT03.05.2013 – 05.05.2013 President Rtn. P. Ganesan & IPP Rtn.Michael Rosario have attended the SouthAsia Submit held at Hi Tex internationalconvention centre Hyderabad. RI foundation chair Rtn. Wilfird Wilkinson isaddressing the gathering about thefoundation which is doing good in the worldand emphasize all Rotarians to contribute tofoundation.
106. SOUTH ASIA SUMMIT03.05.2013 – 05.05.2013 In house of friendship most of the rotarydistrict displayed their significant project.We have also displayed our Happy villageinitiative there. President Rtn. P. Ganesan and IPP Rtn.Michael Rosario are in the house offriendship hall.
107. ON GOING PERMANENT PROJECT We have our permanent on going projectnamely “Nallammai Ramanathan RotaryMedical Centre” which is working 24 hrs tocater the needs of the community in andaround Maraimalai Nagar. We have treating about 5000 patientsevery month. Peace President Rtn. P. GanesanSponsoring for all school students MedicalTreatment in and around Maraimalai Nagarduring the working hours of the school for thepast few years.