1. SHOEDATE SERVICE BOSTON SERVICE JAM 2013A M R I T A AV I Y E N T E , M E L I S S A L E A C H , R O B I N B O B O MARCH 1 – MARCH 3, 2013
2. •  Theme: Grow^ •  Women can support other women in many different ways. One of them can be by helping them make their wardrobe dynamic, which can help build confidence.•  Pitch •  For women who own lots of shoes that they can rent out or would like to borrow shoes from other women (for specific occasions), ShoeDate.com is an online platform that helps users to find the right shoe or earn a few dollars by renting out their shoes to other women.
3. WEAR ME!USE ME USE ME
4. Online Interaction
5. Anna’s wedding isthis Saturday. Ifinally found theperfect dress. Howam I going to findaffordable cuteshoes to go with it?
6. (1) (2)Do you have nice shoes that I heard of this serviceI can borrow to go with my ShoeDate.com where youcute purple dress? My friend can rent shoes from otherAnna’s wedding is on people living in yourSaturday! neighborhood. (3) (4)Will the Yes you willshoes be alwaysclean? receive shoes that are cleaned with a sanitizer.
7. Online Interaction
8. Online Interaction: Home Page / Search Criteria
9. Online Interaction: Search Results based on criteria
10. Online Interaction: Found perfect shoes. Made a request.
11. Online Interaction: Request Accepted. Plan for pick-up.