1. What’s warm up? <ul><li>Warming up consist to increase body temperature before sports or exercises. Heat our body helps to avoid injuries when doing the exercises. A warm-up generally consists of a gradual increase in intensity in physical activity (pulse raiser), a joint mobility exercise, stretching and a sport related activity. </li></ul>Streching The result is a feeling of increased muscle control, flexibility and range of motion. Stretching is also used to alleviate cramps. Is performed from feet to head. Activation Turn on the nerves and muscles. Warm up is divided into two parts:
3. Uncles <ul><li>You must to move the uncles making circles. First to one direction and then to other direction. </li></ul>You have to join your two knees and bend. Then you have to move in circles, first in one direction and then another. Knee
4. Legs <ul><li>You must stagger your leg forward and backward, and then from left to right. After you do with the other leg. </li></ul>Quadriceps <ul><li>You have to bend your knee and hold your foot with your hands. You must stay more or less a minute, and then you do the same with the other leg. </li></ul>
5. Hips <ul><li>You have to move your hips in circles in one direction and then in another. </li></ul>Wrist <ul><li>You have to join both hands and to make a movement of wrists to one side and to the other . </li></ul>
6. Triceps and Biceps <ul><li>Stretch your right arm and put it in your chest. You must hold it to have it together at your chest. </li></ul><ul><li>You put your arm bent at your back. After, the other arm. </li></ul>Arms <ul><li>Move your arms straight forward making circles and then backward. </li></ul>
7. Shoulders <ul><li>You move your shoulders making circles . </li></ul>
8. Neck <ul><li>You have to move your head in circles, first to one side and then to the other side. </li></ul><ul><li>You have to move your head forward and backward. After, you move your head to the right and to the left. </li></ul>
9. Activation You run in differents ways along a field.
10. Differents ways <ul><li>Run to the side.
11. Running back.
12. Crossing legs.
13. Running jumping.
14. Running moving your arms.
16. Running with the knees up.
17. Running with the toes back. </li></ul>
18. Sports Games Pacman: A person is the pacman. The other people have to run away the pacman. The pacman and the people have to go for the field’s lines and they can’t go out. If a person go out of the line, this person is removed. When the pacman catch a person, now this person is the pacman. Cops and thiefs: A group of people are the cops and the other group are the thiefs. The cops count to 100 and the thiefs run away through the field. Then, the cops run to capture at the thiefs. If a police capture a thief, the police has to carry the thief to the jail. The game finish when the group of cops capture all the thiefs.