How and where we interface
with our users is where the
rubber meets the road and
should merit a little more thought
then simply thrusting a MySpace
page in their face or building a
new library in Second Life...
--John Blyberg, Library 2.0 Debased
Some rights reserved (iNoxKrow)
IS IS NOT
of the library
faculty will comprehensive
easy to find
create a page
to display official CV
easy to update
who has veto power
who needs to be kept informed
exercise & discussion
1. BRAINSTORM: Think of every task (big or small) you
would have to do to complete one of these projects
in your environment. One task per post-it.
2. DISCUSS: Within your groups, discuss how context
affects your planning.
3. ORGANIZE: Group the post-its. Label your groups.
4. PLAN: Identify dependencies & a rough timeline.
Identify your planning horizon.
5. PREDICT: Identify key milestones. Identify time and
resources needed to achieve milestones.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.