1. Presented by AMIYA KUMAR SAHOO PGDM,1St year student INNOVATION-The B School Muktapur,Khurda
2.  electrical deals with power producing instruments and electronics deals with instruments using that power Electronics is sometimes prefixed with "consumer", meaning it is what people buy. Electronics concern radios, cell phones, computers, integrated circuits, transistors and vacuum tubes. Electrical devices are more likely to be motors, generators, wires, circuit breakers, magnets, and copper.
3. BHEL is one of the most prominent companies of Indiait is also one of the BHEL or otherwise known as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a gas and steam turbine manufacturer in India. It is one of Indias nine largest Public Sector Undertakings or PSUs, known as the Navratnas or the nine jewels he constituents of Nift
4.  Navratna status is conferred by Department of Public Enterprises. To be qualified as a Navratna, the company must obtain a score of 60 (out of 100). The score is based on six parameters which include net profit to net worth, total manpower cost to total cost of production or cost of services, PBDIT (Profit Before Depreciation, Interest and Taxes) to capital employed, PBDIT to turnover, EPS (Earning Per Share) and inter-sectoral performance. Additionally, a company must first be a Miniratna and have four independent directors on its board before it can be made a Navratna.
5.  Bharat Electronics Limited Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bharat PetroleumCorporation Limited Coal India Limited GAIL(India) Limited Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Hindustan PetroleumCorporation Limited Indian Oil Corporation Limited Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited National Aluminium Company Limited NMDCLimited NTPC Limited Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Power Finance Corporation Limited Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Rural Electrification Corporation Limited Shipping Corporation of India Limited SAIL
6.  In addition, the government created another category called Miniratna. Miniratnas can also enter into joint ventures, set subsidiary companies and overseas offices but with certain conditions. In 2002, there were 41 government enterprises that were awarded Miniratna status. This designation applies to PSEs that have made profits continuously for the last three years or earned a net profit of Rs. 30 crore or more in one of the three years. These miniratnas granted certain autonomy like incurring capital expenditure without government approval up to Rs. 500 crore or equal to their net worth, whichever is lower.
7.  Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is one of the oldest and largest state-owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related and infrastructure sector which includes Power, Railways, Transmission and Distribution, Oil and Gas sectors and many more It is the 12th largest power equipment manufacturer in the world. In the year 2011 , It ranked ninth most innovative company in the world by US business magazine Forbes.
8.  BHEL is today a key player in the power sector through the construction, commissioning and servicing of power plants all over the world. BHEL has around 14 manufacturing divisions, four power sector regional centres, over 100 project sites, eight service centres and 18 regional offices Over 65 percent of power generated in India comes from BHEL-supplied equipment.
9.  CEO –B prasad RAO Chairman $ MD- B prasad rao Director HR –Anil Sachdev
10.  BHEL was established in the year 1953. it’s headquartetr is on Newdelhi It have presence over 70 countries 74% of the total power generated in India is produced by equipment manufactured by BHEL. It is one of Indias nine largest Public SectorUndertakings or PSUs, known as the Navratnas or the nine jewels‘
11.  Boiler(stream generator) Gas Generator Hydro Generator Steam turbine Gas turbine Hydro turbine Transportation Equipments Traction Machines Transformer Switchgear Oil field equipments OFE Boiler drum Water wall panel Wind mill Valve Electro-static Precipitator sR & D products
13.  Competitors COMPANY SYMBOL Action Construction Equipment Ltd. ACTCON Alfa Laval (India) Ltd. ALFLAV Amradeep Industries Ltd. AMRIND APS - Star Industries Ltd. APSST ATV Projects India Ltd. ATVPRO Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd. BAJSTE
14.  A 42 per cent surge in economic value addition (EVA), increase in earnings per share on the post-bonus equity capital and the highest-ever total dividend. These were some highlights disclosed by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) chairman and managing director B Prasada Rao at the 47th annual general meeting of the company