Mike Green is an award-winning journalist, New York Times Leadership Academy Fellow, tech entrepreneur and co-founder of The America21 Project. …
Mike Green is an award-winning journalist, New York Times Leadership Academy Fellow, tech entrepreneur and co-founder of The America21 Project.
Mike also blogs for the Huffington Post on issues of the 21st century Innovation Economy and the challenges and opportunities facing Black America today.
Mike mentors entrepreneurs and connects them to opportunities and resources. He speaks to audiences ranging from classrooms to convention centers.
The America21 Project is a national nonprofit social enterprise dedicated to:
1. Changing the economic narrative across Black and Urban America.
2. Promoting Inclusive Competitiveness Strategies in Established Innovation Ecosystems.
3. Connecting economically disconnected sectors to regional innovation clusters and opportunity.
America21 believes the 21st Century Innovation Economy is built upon the framework of three core pillars:
1. STEM Education (science, technology, engineering and math) & Workforce Development.
2. Entrepreneurship (Especially HIGH-GROWTH)
3. Access to Capital and Risk Capital Investment