● The result of an experiment at MIT went 'Specimen X had a specific gravity of 1.00
Specimen Y had a specific gravity of 1.06.
Specific gravity of X is less than Y. '. What
did the experiment prove?
● Connect Pavo cristatus, Panthera Tigris,
Mangifera indica and Nelumba nucifera.
● Most of us have heard of polygamy where
a man has more than one wife. What is
the reverse, i.e. a woman having more
than one husband called?
● In a 1992 series v SriLanka mark waugh
was named “X” when he scored 4
● Reliance ADAG started their Film
marketing firm. Name it.
● Which is the first web based collaborative
novel? ('wiki style‘)
● Reggae icon Orville Richard Burrell is
better known by what stage name ?
● Connect (list not exhaustive)
● 9W - CD - DN - IT - S2 - 6E - SG – G8
● Which state in India has its only official
language as English?
● Who will be driving the Force India racing
cars in F1 season 2009?
● Latest addition to the f1 calendar from
● In motorola MS series, MS stands for?
● "Rollback Man" is the mascot of ?
● _____, a range of loungewear and
sleepwear targeted at college undergrads,
is a sub-brand of Victoria secret.
● Stockpickr’s idea was to have an index by
clubbing together thirteen stocks —
Bloomsbury, Scholastic, Time Warner,
General Electric, Vivendi, Electronic Arts,
Coca Cola, Amazon, Mattel, Hasbro,
Enesco, Fossil, Johnson & Johnson. By
what name is the index called?
● It was first mentioned in 1784 by Benjamin
Franklin in a letter to the editors of the
‘Journal of Paris’. However, due to the
humorous nature of the article, it wasn’t
taken seriously. The idea was finally
adopted by the German Government
during the First World War, between April
30, 1916 and October 1, 1916. What?
● What do you call a loan given to a
borrower who has a FICO score of less
● Which entity’s logo reveals that it is joint
venture between a UK and Indian
● The Indian company is in red and the UK
one in blue??
● Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Nigeria, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates,
Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya.
● What word trademarked by 20th Century
FOX means : expressing frustration at the
realization that things have not turned as
● X was a fierce general and at the end of
the day he had 1 eye, 1 arm and only 1
● What cricket term is derived from X?
● At times during IPL, a player was seen
wearing a purple cap. What was the
● Name of which Indian Sportsperson
means “little brother”?
● What is “Paraskevidekatriaphobia” ?
● What is advertised with the tagline
'passion rings for women'?
● Which is the base yr of the bse sensex?
● Whoopi Goldberg, Ellen DeGeneres, Billy
Crystal, Jon Stewart, Steve Martin and
● Code name X-3, how does India know it
today? It was given Z security.
● In which airlines you would find a louge
called “Maple leafs”?