33. Final Countdown
● The result of an experiment at MIT went 'Specimen X had a specific gravity of 1.00
Specimen Y had a specific gravity of 1.06.
Specific gravity of X is less than Y. '. What
did the experiment prove?
34. Final Countdown
● Connect Pavo cristatus, Panthera Tigris,
Mangifera indica and Nelumba nucifera.
35. Final Countdown
● Most of us have heard of polygamy where
a man has more than one wife. What is
the reverse, i.e. a woman having more
than one husband called?
36. Final Countdown
● In a 1992 series v SriLanka mark waugh
was named “X” when he scored 4
37. Final Countdown
● Reliance ADAG started their Film
marketing firm. Name it.
38. Final Countdown
● Which is the first web based collaborative
novel? ('wiki style‘)
39. Final Countdown
● Reggae icon Orville Richard Burrell is
better known by what stage name ?
40. Final Countdown
● Connect (list not exhaustive)
● 9W - CD - DN - IT - S2 - 6E - SG – G8
41. Final Countdown
● Which state in India has its only official
language as English?
42. Final Countdown
● Who will be driving the Force India racing
cars in F1 season 2009?
43. Final Countdown
● Latest addition to the f1 calendar from
44. Final Countdown
● In motorola MS series, MS stands for?
45. Final Countdown
● "Rollback Man" is the mascot of ?
46. Final Countdown
47. Final Countdown
● _____, a range of loungewear and
sleepwear targeted at college undergrads,
is a sub-brand of Victoria secret.
48. Final Countdown
● Stockpickr’s idea was to have an index by
clubbing together thirteen stocks —
Bloomsbury, Scholastic, Time Warner,
General Electric, Vivendi, Electronic Arts,
Coca Cola, Amazon, Mattel, Hasbro,
Enesco, Fossil, Johnson & Johnson. By
what name is the index called?
49. Final Countdown
50. Final Countdown
● It was first mentioned in 1784 by Benjamin
Franklin in a letter to the editors of the
‘Journal of Paris’. However, due to the
humorous nature of the article, it wasn’t
taken seriously. The idea was finally
adopted by the German Government
during the First World War, between April
30, 1916 and October 1, 1916. What?
51. Final Countdown
● What do you call a loan given to a
borrower who has a FICO score of less
52. Final Countdown
● Which entity’s logo reveals that it is joint
venture between a UK and Indian
● The Indian company is in red and the UK
one in blue??
53. Final Countdown
54. Final Countdown
● Algeria, Angola, Ecuador, Nigeria, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates,
Venezuela, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya.
55. Final Countdown
● What word trademarked by 20th Century
FOX means : expressing frustration at the
realization that things have not turned as
56. Final Countdown
● X was a fierce general and at the end of
the day he had 1 eye, 1 arm and only 1
● What cricket term is derived from X?
57. Final Countdown
● At times during IPL, a player was seen
wearing a purple cap. What was the
58. Final Countdown
59. Final Countdown
● Name of which Indian Sportsperson
means “little brother”?
60. Final Countdown
61. Final Countdown
● What is “Paraskevidekatriaphobia” ?
62. Final Countdown
● What is advertised with the tagline
'passion rings for women'?
63. Final Countdown
64. Final Countdown
● Which is the base yr of the bse sensex?
65. Final Countdown
66. Final Countdown
● Whoopi Goldberg, Ellen DeGeneres, Billy
Crystal, Jon Stewart, Steve Martin and
67. Final countdown
● Code name X-3, how does India know it
today? It was given Z security.
68. Final Countdown
● In which airlines you would find a louge
called “Maple leafs”?