Anita Mettille, Principal
1629 S. Prairie Ave #1711, Chicago, IL 60616
Mobile: 815.341.6944 | Office: 312.526.3069
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.linkedin.com/in/anitamettille
Strategic Sales/Marketing Officer
In a downturn economy, works closely with sales, marketing and customer service implementing predictable and
profitable processes to generate new and incremental revenues to meet critical cash-flow requirements. Brings focus and
decisive initiatives to the sales process. Has a broad sales, business development and marketing background. Twenty-
five years experience working with various vertical markets; manufacturing, banking, credit union, insurance, financial,
retail, healthcare, higher-ed, k-12, professional services, legal, accounting, associations, consultants.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS SKILLS
Sale Management: Drives growth and obtains market share in highly competitive markets
Strategist: Highly analytical, critical thinker and skilled negotiator
Problem Solver: Defines, collects data, establishes facts and draws valid conclusions
Marketer: Identifies and develops strategic initiatives to seize new market opportunities
Credentials: 25 years sales, business development and marketing experience. Certified sales coach in the “Cargill
Method” of filling, managing and closing the sales pipeline. Certified Internet Marketer (building websites, SEO, PPC,
social media monitoring), customer service and fulfillment specialist.
CURRENT CAREER ENGAGEMENT
AIMM GROUP, INC., Chicago, IL 4/09 - Current
Principal Consultant & Founder
Consult with CEOs and Executives of B2B companies to build and implement Closed-Loop Marketing, Lead Nurturing &
Drip Marketing systems helping to get in touch and stay in touch with all of their prospects all of the time to produce
consistent, predictable and profitable sales results. Analyze website to assure the design and optimization is driving more
qualified buyers to website. Outbound tele-prospecting and inbound customer service activities help to expand sales
pipeline and secure relationships.
CARGILL CONSULTING GROUP, www.gilcargill.com Los Angeles, CA 4/09 - Current
Closed-Loop Marketing for Lead Nurturing
Sales Coaching & Training
NAPER SOLUTIONS, www.napersolutions.com Naperville, IL 4/09 - Current
Internet Marketing Strategist for Lead Generation
Search Engine Optimization
Pay-Per-Click Strategic Campaigns
TMP DIRECT, www.tmpwdirect.com Mt. Olive, NJ 4/09 - Current
Sales Support / Customer Care
Call Center Services: Inbound & Outbound (tele-prospecting, lead cleanup and lead generation)
Anita Mettille Page 2
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Mesa College - San Diego, CA. Joliet Junior College, Joliet, IL. University of St. Frances, Joliet, IL
TMP Direct: Certified Agent
Naper Solutions: Certified Agent
Cargill Consulting: Consultative Selling Certified, Sales Coach Certified, Certified Agent
Smith & Gesteland: Effective Management Certified
Skillpath Conferences for Professional Women
Peter Lowe Success Seminars
IngramMicro Venture Tech Network
Compaq Computers: Advocate Business Certification
Microsoft Certified Sales Professional
Cisco Systems Sales Certified
Novell Sales Professional Certified
Global Knowledge Network Certification
Sun Microsystems Sales Certified
Apple, Compaq, Epson and HP sales certified
Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Exchange
Sales Force Automation: GoldMine, InfusionSoft, LongJump, ZoHo, Act!
Anita Mettille Page 3
US BIOMETRICS, www.usbiometrics.com Naperville, IL 8/03 – 4/09
Start-up software development firm in the Biometric Fingerprint Security Industry with a focus on logical and physical
security and identity theft prevention targeting the financial, healthcare, education and facility management markets.
Regional Sales/Business Development Manager
• Effectively oversee all direct and partner sales and business development in 1/3 of the USA and Caribbean.
• Developed and manage $7.1 million pipeline with $2.5 million short-term closable by prospect, presenting to and
meeting with C-level, V-level, facilities and data security management.
• 5 time winner of quarterly performance recognitions for most appointments, proposals and sales volume - only
sales rep out of 6 to do so.
• Collaborate with management and product development on needs and suggested features to enhance products
for target markets.
• Closed business with strategic accounts: Notre Dame Credit Union, Naperville Library, 4 banks local to corporate
office, 2 credit unions and 1 court system in Caribbean via recruiting reseller in the region. These closes allowed
for references, press releases and recognition for further business development with end users, OEMs and
• Developed large opportunities with Chase Bank, Fifth Third, Wal-Mart and Comerica
• Conduct educational biometric presentations as guest speaker for core banking application providers, regional
user’s group meetings, fraud prevention groups and banking associations.
• Coordinate Trade Show Marketing: select strategic industry conferences to exhibit, organize booth logistics,
oversee staffing, coordinate pre-conference marketing, lead generation follow-up, and gauge conference results.
• Recruited as first sales rep: assisted structuring the channel and direct sale force and strategic outlining of
territory boundaries based on financial institution demographics, involved in selection of sales force automation.
• Assist with interviewing, selecting, training, coaching and mentoring new channel and direct sales team members.
TERA BYTE, LTD. (WIGHT & CO.) www.wightco.com Darien, IL 9/02 – 8/03
Data and voice infrastructure consultants, a division within Wight & Co (architecture, engineering and construction
solutions), chartered to find infrastructure projects within higher-ed, k-12, local and state government and design build
opportunities for Wight & Company.
• Established relationship with 2 large school districts resulting in design/build projects for new school buildings.
• Developed partnering opportunities with Apple Computers; Student Information, Professional Services and
Hardware Sales Divisions.
• Active member of the Illinois Association of School Business Officials as member of the Technology Professional
Development Committee. Developed seminar topics and content, researched and recruited presenters for
professional development opportunities for IASBO members.
• Strategize for cross-selling opportunities with counter-parts of parent company
• Achieved all quarterly performance bonuses, consistently exceeded management goals.
ICS ADVANTAGE, www.sikich.com/web/ICS+Advantage/Technology Aurora, IL 8/01 – 8/02
Full-service information technology firm specializing in Microsoft Dynamics business management solutions, custom
applications, information technology (lan/wan, wireless, voip) consulting, design, installation, support, security (internet
and network) and training.
Senior Account Executive
• Closed $250K lan/wan deal with multi-location park district in Chicago suburb.
• Partner liaison with Cisco, NetScreen, MimeSweeper, WebSense and computer manufacturer.
• Effectively partner with accountants in sister-firm in exploring and closing cross-selling opportunities.
• Met and exceeded management’s goals.
Anita Mettille Page 4
GORDON FLESCH COMPANY, INC., www.gordonflesch.com Joliet, IL 10/95 – 8/01
Canon’s largest independent copier dealer in the USA
Manager, Sales & Marketing – Computer Division (10/99 – 8/01)
• Led the division’s development and profitability in hardware, software, technical consulting services and solution
sales achieving company leadership recognition
• Hired, trained and managed 10 member team of outside/inside sales representatives.
• Developed “productizing” methodology for services and solutions: installation services, contracted services,
lan/wan network solutions. Created sales/marketing materials to reflect direction.
• Managed relations and contracts with strategic partners, manufacturers and distributors.
• Collaborated with service management in selection of new products, solutions and services.
• Influenced division direction as participant at executive management annual business planning retreats.
Sales Supervisor/Senior Account Manager – Computer Division (10/98 – 10/99)
• Promoted to producing supervisor; hiring, training and mentoring new sales reps while maintaining sales
leadership in revenue volume and gross profit.
• $2 million 20% gross profit producer in both 1998 and 1999
• Recognized as only pc division rep to be a part of the top 10% sales achievers earning all sales trips.
• 140% quota achievement earned 1999 Leadership Circle Club (mentoring program for new sales reps)
• Top 10% sales leader in GP production, earned 4 sales trips in 1998 and 1999.
• Earned 2nd notebook computer by exceeding goal by 40%.
Senior Account Manager – Computer Division (10/95 – 9/98)
• Consistently achieved 138% quota at 20% gross profit, earned 1998 Leadership Circle Club
• Top 10% sales leader in GP production, earned all sales trips in 1997, earned laptop pc- exceeded goal by 40%.
• Closed $750k multi-location k-12 school district LAN/WAN. Assigned liaison by school officials managing tasks
between school officials, hardware vendors, student information system software co., and telecom and data/voice
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, www.nml.com Milwaukee, WI 10/93 – 10/95
The nation’s largest provider of personal life insurance.
Special Agent (self-employed life/disability insurance sales)
• Earned “Pacesetter First 40 Award” for closing 40 lives during first 6 months of career.
• Earned “Rookie of the Year” for “First Year Sales Achievements”.
• Achieved Licensing by State of IL: Life Insurance, Disability Income and Annuities
CENTRAL STATES COMMUNICATION SERVICE, Champaign, IL 5/92 – 9/93
Motorola 2-way radio reseller.
Regional Sales Representative
• Successfully expanded sales/service territory into new Chicago region
• Secured several new key accounts, consistently exceeded assigned sales goal at 125%.
JWP INFORMATION SERVICES, Oak Brook Terrace, IL 11/90 – 4/92
National computer technology VAR/technical services and solutions provider based in Canton, MA.
• Managed assigned Fortune 500 account list in the Chicago market expanding JWP presence and increasing
revenues by 25%.
• Consistently exceeded goal at 125% with average 14% profit margin - Recognized team leader in revenue and
gross profit generation.
• Selected by IBM to host Fortune 500 Zurich American Insurance, along with IBM in the IBM Lear jet, for PS/2
product briefing in Boca Raton, Florida.
INACOMP COMPUTER CENTER / STARMANN’S OFFICE EQUIPMENT, Joliet, IL 3/86 – 10/90
Canon copier/typewriter, facsimile dealer. Inacomp franchise authorized Novell, Microsoft, Compaq, HP, IBM, etc.
• Promoted to selling computer products and solutions after selling electronic typewriters and fax machines for one
year. Assisted sales manager with training new sales reps.
• Implemented cross-selling strategy earning computer network solution sales from typewriter clients.
• Established standards for consultative selling strategies and proposal formats for solution selling.
• Consistently achieved assigned quota and earned several awards.