www.amandagore.com1. “Success consists ofgoing from failure tofailure without loss ofenthusiasm.”Winston Churchill
2. “People are no longer acompanys most importantasset; the spirit in whichthey do things is.”Amanda Gorewww.amandagore.com
3. “To find joy in workis to discover thefountain of youth.”Pearl S. Buckwww.amandagore.com
4. “There is joy in work. There isno happiness except in therealization that we haveaccomplished something.”Henry Fordwww.amandagore.com
www.amandagore.com5. “People with joyful hearts areenthusiastic, inspired, creative,innovative, responsible, andexcited…in short, they are the typeof person you want working withyou or for you.”Amanda Gore
6. “When work is apleasure, life is joy! Whenwork is a duty, life isslavery.”Maxim Gorkywww.amandagore.com
7. “When our eyes see our handsdoing the work of our hearts, thecircle of Creation is completedinside us, the doors of our soulsfly open and love steps forth toheal everything in sight.”Michael Bridgewww.amandagore.com
8. “Find out what you likedoing best and getsomeone to pay you fordoing it.”Katherine Whitehornwww.amandagore.com
www.amandagore.com9. “Your work is going to fill a largepart of your life, and the only way to betruly satisfied is to do what you believeis great work. And the only way to dogreat work is to love what you do. Ifyou havent found it yet, keep looking.Dont settle.”Steve Jobs
10. “If you give people tools, andthey use their natural abilities andtheir curiosity, they will developthings in ways that will surprise youvery much beyond what you mighthave expected.”Bill Gateswww.amandagore.com
Amanda GoreAmanda Gore is one of Australias and Americas most popularexperience creating speakers. She blends the principles of ancientwisdom with new research in modern science to wake people up towhat really matters - in life and at work.Involving the audience in an entertaining way that gets them allconnected, she shares strategies, techniques and skills that allowpeople to adapt to change, transform their attitudes, eradicate fear,and improve relationships, communication, leadership, sales andcustomer service. The most important thing in life is how you feelabout yourself - because that affects every other aspect of your life -especially your performance. The ability to make others feel goodabout themselves is rarely taught, yet critical for success in any field.People are 80% emotional and 20% rational - they will never forgethow you made them feel! Amanda teaches people how to operate atthat feeling level!To read more about Amanda and subscribe to her newsletter visitwww.amandagore.comTo book Amanda as a keynote for your next event firstname.lastname@example.orgTo see Amanda in action go to her YouTube Channel –Amanda Gore TV
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.