3. FacebookThe Urban Outfitters fan pagehas a highly loyal andinteractive following.•1,161,485 Likes•19,425 people talkingabout their page•31,648 check-ins
4. TwitterThe @UrbanOutfitters twitter feed is a great voice forthe brand in the community.•562,841 followers•3,134 tweets•Involves a higher level of one-on-one interactionthan their Facebook page.
5. InstagramA lot of interest and interactionwhen it comes to the UO Instagramaccount. 277 photos posted•285,680 followers•43 following•The Urban Outfitters Instagramaccount is definitely one of thestrengths in their social mediaefforts.
6. Additional Photo Content Pinterest Flickr Twitpic• Forbes.com Keys to • The Urban Outfitters • Clear that they Pinterest Success! brand is very much decided to transfer• Urban Outfitters’ about community photo efforts to other Pinterest boards do all • Portrayal of a certain platforms. of the above lifestyle - Hipster • Great decision!• Could do more to Chic? • 176 total photos engage users via re- • 7,629 members • Last post: 370 days pins and likes. • 39,0423 photos ago• 16 boards• 1,609 pins• 4 likes Weakness!
7. YouTubeThe Urban Outfitters YouTube channel is another one of thecompany’s strengths. o Could use some improvement when it comes to user engagement.•277 photos posted•285,680 followers•43 following
8. Additional Video ContentUrban Outfitters also utilizes Vimeo o Not really necessary beyond corporate initiatives o Should spend time increasing engagement on YouTube•76 videos•2 appearances
9. UO Blog• UO Blog features video, contests and links to all social media feeds• Focuses more on the Urban Outfitters community rather than the actual store• Posts include new artist features, cool clothing trends, new music, DIY projects and information on events like NXNE• SEO strategy?
10. Tumblr• Kept simple - Posts are photos only with no caption or titles• Average post has over 200 notes (includes likes and reblogs)• Photos are products only and link back to a specific page in their online store.
11. Urban Outfitters: Mobile• Their website is mobile- friendly with the option to visit the non-mobile version.• Most of the features available on web version are available in mobile• Weakness: mobile site should include buttons linking to social media pages and shares.
12. LinkedInUrban Outfitters has a greatcompany profile on LinkedIn•Highlights new hires,available careers and keyinsights into the company.•Features a company bio,their mission on both retailand corporate levels andechoes their overall desire tofoster community.