3. “ Design is an opportunity to continue telling the story, not just to sum everything up.” — Tate Linden
4. Presents... A.B.A Films
5. the true story of an aspiring interior designer
6. and how it all came to be...
8. The Virtual Resume of Amanda Beuscher
9. Enrolling at the University of Wisconsin-Washington County in the fall of 2007, Amanda had begun college with an interest in Journalism
10. in March of 2008 a once in a lifetime opportunity was offered
11. an internship with Walt Disney World
12. on September 3, 2008, Amanda flew to Orlando for the next four months
13. where she learned valuable lessons only Disney could teach
14. The importance of team work....
15. collaborating and networking with people from all across the world
16. but the most important was...
17. creativity is how dreams come true
18. back in Wisconsin, Amanda knew she needed to do something that would allow her to be creative,driven, and artistic.
19. in the summer of 2009, Amanda enrolled at Waukesha County Technical College
20. and fell in love with interior design
21. soon her days were spent sketching and rendering
22. acquired important interior design skills drafting space planning lighting illustration autocad
23. designed a condo
24. designed a pediatric office
25. designed a kitchen
26. designed an ad agency
27. became secretary for ASID Student Chapter of WCTC for 2010-11 school year.
28. volunteered at various ASID events.
29. on May 14, 2011 Amanda will graduate with an Associate Degree in Interior Design
30. what will the future hold?
31. The future is wide open. As long as she is able to continue learning and practicing interior design. With the determination to help other see the magic in interior design, Amanda would be an excellent addition to any design firm, providing teamwork, dedication, willing to learn, and a love of interior design.
32. to contact Amanda email: [email_address] LinkedIn: Amanda Beuscher twitter: @amandabeuscher Or visit her blog, www.amandabeuscher.wordpr ess.com to read her thoughts on current interior design trends.