How to make photo slideshow with music on mac and windows
How to make photo slideshow with
music on mac and windows
Firecoresoft Slideshow Fairy is the application help you make photo
slideshow, it allow you import single or multiple image and add audio
to the slideshow. It have 2D and 3D templates for you to make a
cool slideshow, then publish it as .swf and .html file to share with
Key features of Firecoresoft Slideshow Fairy:
1. Support adding single and multiple image files, image format
including JPG, PNG, BMP.
2. Embed MP3 music into your slideshow by dragging music to the
3. Comprehensive 2D&3D templates for choice.
4. Crop picture, set the picture effect and transition effect.
5. Set the slideshow background color, music loop.
6. Publish slideshow as swf file or html file for uploading to websites.
You can learn how to make a slideshow with Firecoresoft
1. Install the slideshow maker to your mac or computer. Then run it.
2. Click "Add Files" or directory drag and drop pictures into the
application. If you need to embed music into your slideshow, drag
the music file to the "Drag music here" area.
3. Click one picture, and there has a setting button on the right
bottom of the picture, then click it to crop picture, choose the
picture effect, and transition effect.
4. Choose a Template. Click "Customize" to choose 2D template or
3D template, if you are a mac user, you can build your own
5. Click the template you have chosen, then click the right bottom
setting button to set the music effect.
6. Publish your slideshow. choose an output format then click
"Publish" to export slideshow.
More info on how to use Firecoresoft Slideshow Fairy.
For more info you can follow us at: