1. The problem:For the average person, finding the rightfinancial advice is daunting.Who do you talk to?Which sites can you trust?How do I get info without someone trying tosell me something?It’s frustrating!!!It would be easier ifyou could just talk to someone.
2. Opportunity for HSBCBecome a financial knowledge hub that’s open tothe public.A place people feel comfortable going to getfinancial information.Don’t focus on the sale, but on making a humanconnection.The sale will happen later.Creatively use HSBC’s greatest strength: its staff.
3. HSBC’s Human Library HSBC Staffs Human BookInstead of books,you ‘check out’HSBC experts forone hour either inthe branch orStarbucks.Through this wemake HSBC staffsynonymous with‘money experts’ and‘approachable.’
4. Print Ads
6. Lifestyle Magazine
7. In-branch Poster
8. Community Centre
9. College CampusPoster
10. Holiday Related
11. Outdoor Ambient
12. Social MediaAd in Facebook
13. RadioHuman Library Minute:• financial advice spots on radioHuman Library Live Q&A:• a show to answer people’s financial questions.• done in the style of Suze Ormon. Approachable, coversational.Includes call to action:Get more answers at HSBC’s HumanLibrary.
14. Using existing HSBC channelsMessage on credit cardstatements:Learn myths, truths andmore about credit cards.Check out the HSBCHuman Library.
15. How it worksHSBC Staff are Users go online or to a branch to browse available Spend an hour talking tothe books. topics. Then select a book along with when and your book. where to meet.
16. How it works (continued)Library card• Keeps track of which ‘books’ you’ve borrowed.• Accumulate points that earns you prizes.Audio NotesReceive a digital copy of yoursession in a thumb drive.
17. Travelling Human LibrariesThink of this as ‘featured books ofthe month.’Three ‘books’ go to communitycentres and speak about differenttopics.Create awareness of HumanLibrary and encourage people tofind out about more topics.Topic examples:Find Hidden SavingsBuilding Security From ScratchHow To Build An EmergencyFund