View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Slideshare Free API – Version 1.0
In order to use the SlideShare API, you will need to first create an account on SlideShare.
Once you do, visit the following url (http://www.slideshare.net/developers/applyforapi) and
fill out a form. At this time, you will need to indicate a point of contact (name and email
address). If your account is approved, we will provide you with
1) An API Key (needed use of the API)
2) A shared secret (a string used to sign your API calls)
API validation using the SlideShare API
All requests made using the SlideShare API must have the following parameters
1) api_key: set this value to the API Key that SlideShare has provided for you.
2) ts: set this value to the current time in Unix TimeStamp format, to the nearest
second (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time) .
3) hash: set this value to the SHA1 hash of the string created by concatenation of the
shared secret and the times