Presentation from a June 11, 2013 workshop titled “Preparing for Early Stage Financing”. Topics covered include:
1. Creating a compelling investor package and preparing for investor presentations
2. Evaluating the sources of financing and legal structures for each stage of a company’s lifecycle
3. Negotiating a term sheet – a deep dive into the key legal provisions and their impact
4. Understanding the different set of documents that comprise the “Definitive Documentation”
5. Preparing for the due diligence process
6. Complying with federal and state regulatory requirements
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.