1. Meera Sultan (200704526) Amal Saleh (201012584)
2. Content• Definition (what is it?)• Introduced• Diagram types• “Creately” products• What is the importance of this program? or why choosing Creately?• “Creately” features• Who is using it?• How to use it?• Advantages and disadvantages• Solicit reviews• Bibliography
3. Mind Map
4. Definition (what is it?) Creately is an easy to use online diagramming software - purpose built for team collaboration. Powerful features and an intuitive interface make Creately ideal for teams working together on everything from business diagrams, strategy maps, flowcharts, web Mockups to UML designs.
5. Creately (Video)
6. Introduction Creately launched publicly in September 2009 with tens of thousands of users already actively using the service. They have since attracted hundreds of paying customers and expanded their team to ensure they deliver the best possible experience to their customers. Guiding Principles: - Focus on Ease of Use - Collaboration is not rocket science - Deliver an Awesome Customer Experience
16. “Creately” products There are many products for “Creately”, such as:• Online products Creately can be used across all sectors by individuals, corporate teams, developers, software architects, students and teachers alike for various diagramming purposes.• Desktop Creately is a diagramming app that allows you to create Flowcharts, Mind Maps, UML, Database diagrams, Mockups or just about anything visual and collaborate with others right from your desktop.• Education An online diagramming software perfect for classroom collaboration and project work. Students can create and collaborate on all kinds of visual graphic organizer templates as well as mindmap, fishbone diagrams and other class assignments.• Google-Apps Creately is now available on the Google Apps marketplace as the easiest online diagramming software used by thousands of small businesses around the world.
17. Why Creately? • Creately is the Leader in visual collaboration. • Helpful, Friendly support. Always On - Round the Clock. • Secure communication. Industry standard End to end SSL communication protects your data. • Multiple backups of your data, stored in redundant locations
18. Creately features • Real Easy • Beautiful Diagrams • Team Collaboration • Smart Diagramming • Publishing
19. Who is using it? • Designer • Developer • Project Manager • Business Analyst
20. How to use it?• There are many steps you can follow them to create your work online for different types of work ( ).• Also, there are many videos to learn more about “Creately” ( ).
21. How to use it? Follow us to know more about “Creately”
22. Advantages and disadvantages Advantages of “Creately” : • Access diagrams from anywhere in the world • Low Cost Alternative • Support for Many Diagrams Types • Online Collaboration • Hundreds of Templates • Free Resources to Learn Disadvantages of “Creately” : • Flash based application • Cannot export Visio Diagrams • Limited Language Support
23. Solicit reviews Quits about how real Teams are benefiting from Creately :• Impressive! Creately takes creating mindmaps, wireframes, website outlines, etc. to a level that razzle dazzles above the rest! -Rob Hawthorne, LaunchCrafters.com• Pinnacle of cloud-based collaboration software "Creately represents the pinnacle of cloud-based collaboration software. Weve been able to effortlessly create charts, maps, plans and much more with an improvement in productivity and quality. As if it wasnt good enough, integration with Google Apps provides an essential and accessible application for every business The greatest tribute for Creately is, although free, there are more than enough benefits to warrant purchasing one of the plans available." -Adam Khemiri, UltraVista Media• Creately saved my Day "You saved me today. I had my machine down where Visio is installed and I was due couple of flow charts. Upon googling around I found Creately. It just took me 5 minutes to get used to it and I am done with all my work super fast. Thanks a lot for the evaluation copy and I would definitely refer the site to my IT department for procurement.“ -Seshu Kumar Akella