Online Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License Training
Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License
Start Your Career in One of the Top 10 Real Estate Markets!
Georgia has experienced massive growth in the last few years, including the ever-increasing Atlanta metropolitan
area.* With renovations, condominiums and new neighborhoods on the rise, there is opportunity for you. A small
investment in your future can result in opportunity that lasts a lifetime. *Source: Realty Times
In any type of market, a licensed real estate salesperson is needed to assist with the real estate process. The Allied Leads the Way
good news is that people will always need to move - whether for their job, family, or other reasons – and
you can be the one they call. Your thorough knowledge of the local real estate market will set you apart. Choose the school that
cares about your success
As a Georgia licensed real estate salesperson, you will assist sellers in marketing their property; assist and provides all of the
buyers in purchasing suitable property; and act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. Your resources you need to
duties may include: obtaining listings, determining sales price, showing properties, conducting open reach your career goals.
houses, assisting with financing and overseeing inspections.
• Nationally Accredited
Real Estate is the Ideal Career Choice
• Set your own hours • Work outside of a traditional office setting • Convenient Online Courses
• Interact with many different people • Experience reward and high income potential
• Be in charge of your career • 110% Money Back Promise
Opportunities Abound for a Bright Future • Live Student Support
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the real estate industry offers nothing but
• 825,000 Students in 15 Years
opportunities for your career:
• Employment of real estate brokers and sales agents is expected to grow 11 percent during the
2006-16 projection decade
• In 2006, real estate brokers and sales agents held about 564,000 jobs; real estate sales agents held
approximately 77 percent of these jobs
• About 61 percent of real estate brokers and sales agents were self-employed
There has never been a better time to get your license and enter the real estate market. Be ready for
opportunities today and those on the horizon – Georgia real estate provides the path to an exciting future.
Start Today! (800) 617-3513 www.realestatelicense.com
About Allied’s Online Georgia Principles & Preparation Package
Your Georgia real estate career is calling – it is fast, easy and affordable to get started! Allied’s Online Georgia
Principles & Preparation Package fulfills the real estate education requirements and prepares you to pass the
Georgia state exam on your first try.
$288 What Your Package Includes
This all-inclusive package includes the 75-hour Real Estate Principles Course and state exam
$68 Online Exam Prep
preparation materials. With the 110% Money Back Promise, you’re sure to succeed! Simply
enroll and receive everything you need to complete the required coursework and successfully
Georgia online exam preparation materials
prepare for the state exam. provide you with a fast, convenient and
easy way to review important real estate
75-Hour Real Estate Principles Course concepts.
This comprehensive course includes instruction on the following topics: agency, • Hundreds of Questions & Answers
brokerage, taxes, contracts, property management, appraisal and more. You can take up to • Customized Exam Questions
one year to complete the course. • Practice Tests
• GREC approved – It is approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC).
The Grading Process
• Up-to-date – The material is current and aligned with Georgia state laws and regulations. Every multiple-choice quiz submitted to
• 100% online – Everything is available online. You don’t need to buy a textbook or Allied for grading must be completed with a
attend class. Study day or night when you have time. passing grade before you are allowed to take
• User-friendly – It is simple to navigate the course and access your materials. the final exam. For multiple-choice
Interactive exercises and detailed graphics ensure that you will succeed. assignments, a passing grade of 70% or
• Final exam – The final exam requires a proctor. It’s simple - we’ll show you how. Call higher is required. Assignments that do not
for further details. meet the passing criteria will be returned to
• Helpful tools – The course includes a calculator function, glossary and more. you, and must be redone. On the final exam,
you must get a grade of 70% or higher to
Online Real Estate Exam Preparation pass the course. If you do not pass the final
This online review provides you with the perfect way to study important real estate concepts. exam, you will be allowed to retake it.
Receive a unique password that is valid for 90 days and study all you want.
Need help? Live Student Support
• Hands-on review – You will have access to hundreds of questions similar to those on Educational Support Department (888) 751-2303
the actual state exam. Instant results let you know what areas need extra attention. Student Services Department (888) 925-4282
• Practice tests – Increase your speed and accuracy with practice tests that prepare
you for the real thing. Customize your tests by selecting the topics you want covered.
Green Your Career with Emerging Technologies
There’s never been a better time to go green in your career. The current administration
plans to invest $150 billion over 10 years toward the nation’s clean energy economy.
Allied’s career training in today’s emerging technologies, such as solar and sustainable
building, prepares you to join an industry poised for tremendous growth. Customize 22952 Alcalde Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
your career with in-demand green training – you’ll be at the forefront of opportunity!
Allied Schools is accredited by the Accrediting Commission
Call today to learn more about Allied’s available courses. of the Distance Education and Training Council
1601 18th Street, N.W., Suite 2, Washington, D.C. 20009
Start Today! (800) 617-3513 www.realestatelicense.com 04-09